Reincarnation Coliseum

Group Leader
Why Mc shouldn't have won any of the fights:

Fight one: if backstep can be used infinitely with no cooldown then his opponent is basically immortal as any attack the Mc uses would be dodged. The opponent could just wear the Mc out because she's stronger so she has more stamina.

Fight 2: money for preparation aside, Mc has no way of keeping that candy in his mouth after getting punched and knocking the wind out of him from his back slamming against a wall as well. He was punched with so much force that spit was spilling out of his mouth, anyone could assume there's nothing held in his mouth. Not sure how physics works but he could have easily ended up accidentally swallowing the candy or spitting it out from the force of her punch. Not to mention, he doesn't have guarantees that she'd grab him by his neck. Or that his spit could hit. Just that she likes to break joints. Unless his psychoanalysis was so good that he can predict her every behavior his plan has like, no way of working.

Fight 3: Mc should not be able to practise the skill on himself because the area demonstrated can not even span half his body.his opponent's skill is 2 meters cubed but his training partner's skill, even if it's 1 metre, would fail to work as 50 cm would mean his upper body only maximum. Any practise with teleporting himself would just result in him passing out from blood loss because he's lost half his body, which contains half his blood. His gamble was foolish at best and fatal if he wasn't the Mc.

Finally... Chapter 9 has been released in this month's Monthly Dragon Age Magazine... the moment we've all been waiting for... the chapter when Alice gets "IT"!!! ❤️😍❤️

(Although, I personally found it a bit underwhelming... but maybe that's a good thing since I don't want to see my favorite of the 4 Heavenly Kings get used by a cuck protagonist.)

Last edited:
Supporter

Fight one: if backstep can be used infinitely with no cooldown then his opponent is basically immortal as any attack the Mc uses would be dodged. The opponent could just wear the Mc out because she's stronger so she has more stamina.

Fight 2: money for preparation aside, Mc has no way of keeping that candy in his mouth after getting punched and knocking the wind out of him from his back slamming against a wall as well. He was punched with so much force that spit was spilling out of his mouth, anyone could assume there's nothing held in his mouth. Not sure how physics works but he could have easily ended up accidentally swallowing the candy or spitting it out from the force of her punch. Not to mention, he doesn't have guarantees that she'd grab him by his neck. Or that his spit could hit. Just that she likes to break joints. Unless his psychoanalysis was so good that he can predict her every behavior his plan has like, no way of working.

Fight 3: Mc should not be able to practise the skill on himself because the area demonstrated can not even span half his body.his opponent's skill is 2 meters cubed but his training partner's skill, even if it's 1 metre, would fail to work as 50 cm would mean his upper body only maximum. Any practise with teleporting himself would just result in him passing out from blood loss because he's lost half his body, which contains half his blood. His gamble was foolish at best and fatal if he wasn't the Mc.
Fight one: Backstep is used to move you away from "danger", so it seems it can't be used just willy-nilly. Mc taunted her to make her set the whole arena on fire, so when he used backstep he'd still be in danger, so it would auto backstep again, and again, and again, becoming more of a teleport move. It does seem that, initially anyway, you have to consciously "use" the skill. She couldn't use it for the fire at all, because her clothes were fire-proof. If they weren't then she would've been able to do the same thing the Mc did.

Fight two: The potion was kept in a false tooth. The same way cyanide was hidden by spies during missions in case of capture back in the day. She had over 20 coliseum wins, so her taunting was well known and he got that information from his buddy, the small boobs chick.

Fight three: One metre is a little over 3 feet. I don't know, but I think a three foot by three foot cube is pretty big, especially considering the relatively small size of the Mc. Doesn't seem too far fetched to me to be able to bend down to that size while casting the spell. He was even practicing that while asking the spacial-exchange person if it was possible.

Group Leader
Fight one: Backstep is used to move you away from "danger", so it seems it can't be used just willy-nilly. Mc taunted her to make her set the whole arena on fire, so when he used backstep he'd still be in danger, so it would auto backstep again, and again, and again, becoming more of a teleport move. It does seem that, initially anyway, you have to consciously "use" the skill. She couldn't use it for the fire at all, because her clothes were fire-proof. If they weren't then she would've been able to do the same thing the Mc did.

Fight two: The potion was kept in a false tooth. The same way cyanide was hidden by spies during missions in case of capture back in the day. She had over 20 coliseum wins, so her taunting was well known and he got that information from his buddy, the small boobs chick.

Fight three: One metre is a little over 3 feet. I don't know, but I think a three foot by three foot cube is pretty big, especially considering the relatively small size of the Mc. Doesn't seem too far fetched to me to be able to bend down to that size while casting the spell. He was even practicing that while asking the spacial-exchange person if it was possible.
fight one: you miss my point. any attack the mc uses on her is useless because she could just constnatly be thinking "escape this escape this escape this". especially when there is a damn knife at her throat. fire be damned. and she had to take off all her clothes anyways so she could just reignite the arena on fire and do his trick. or just after she's in danger constantly have "avoid danger avoid danger avoid danger" in mind. and you should reread the translations, cause it clearly states "automatically".

Fight two: yes, because the mc is just able to anticipate that such technology and precision in this world would exist to. and such a candy would be incredibly cheap for him to procur especially when numerous candies have to be produced for him to experiment. because he clearly just has the money for that. and even if he does, you have any idea how much manpower it would take for something like this? first of all, he'd have to find an artisan willing to make the candy with the drugs. this has to be done at the size and shape of a human tooth which is incredibly small which also further begs the question of why such a low dosage has the same effect as a full potion. This artisan then is willing to take a commission for god knows how much money and this candy will take god knows how long to make and if the exact dosage has to be right it needs to be able to withstand a punch or at least some mild pressure like getting your back thrown against a wall at full force becasue while the character's defense is up, the candy's is not. All done by an artisan who is probably doing this for the first time which also begs room for mistakes such as dosage too small, hole in the candy, candy being too thin to contain the liquid, etc. to add to how unlikely this teeth candy claim you're making is. and I doubt there's even a demand for aphrodisiac to be taken in candy form in the first place but what do I know.

oh and to top it off: saliva dissolves candy. the candy would have to be thick enough that it's last from installment to the fight while thin enough to contain enough of the drug to be an effective dosage. look at the size of a tooth and tell me how long it'd take for a candy that size, no filling, would disolve.
so yes, I do believe it was candy and not this weird teeth thing you're claiming.

Fight three: you miss my point. it's not one metre, it's half a metre squared. that's how much he can practise with it. his opponent lets him use a 1 metre square. his practise partner lets him use a half metre square, because that's how his power is stated to work. it's half the strength of your opponent's. unless this random adventurer they find is like, on the top ten or some shit, I'd estimate her ability size is 1 metre. fit yourself inside a half metrre cube and see how that turns out for me will ya? so he can't just randomly try to teleport himself around while practising, at most he can teleport an arm or something. it also begs the question of why the constant mutilation of his own limbs don't have an effect on his metnal capabilities. cause he clearly cut off his own arm even with a better opponent. he's a gamer, not a masochist. and even masochists have their limits.

fight one: you miss my point. any attack the mc uses on her is useless because she could just constnatly be thinking "escape this escape this escape this". especially when there is a damn knife at her throat. fire be damned. and she had to take off all her clothes anyways so she could just reignite the arena on fire and do his trick. or just after she's in danger constantly have "avoid danger avoid danger avoid danger" in mind. and you should reread the translations, cause it clearly states "automatically".

Fight two: yes, because the mc is just able to anticipate that such technology and precision in this world would exist to. and such a candy would be incredibly cheap for him to procur especially when numerous candies have to be produced for him to experiment. because he clearly just has the money for that. and even if he does, you have any idea how much manpower it would take for something like this? first of all, he'd have to find an artisan willing to make the candy with the drugs. this has to be done at the size and shape of a human tooth which is incredibly small which also further begs the question of why such a low dosage has the same effect as a full potion. This artisan then is willing to take a commission for god knows how much money and this candy will take god knows how long to make and if the exact dosage has to be right it needs to be able to withstand a punch or at least some mild pressure like getting your back thrown against a wall at full force becasue while the character's defense is up, the candy's is not. All done by an artisan who is probably doing this for the first time which also begs room for mistakes such as dosage too small, hole in the candy, candy being too thin to contain the liquid, etc. to add to how unlikely this teeth candy claim you're making is. and I doubt there's even a demand for aphrodisiac to be taken in candy form in the first place but what do I know.

oh and to top it off: saliva dissolves candy. the candy would have to be thick enough that it's last from installment to the fight while thin enough to contain enough of the drug to be an effective dosage. look at the size of a tooth and tell me how long it'd take for a candy that size, no filling, would disolve.
so yes, I do believe it was candy and not this weird teeth thing you're claiming.

Fight three: you miss my point. it's not one metre, it's half a metre squared. that's how much he can practise with it. his opponent lets him use a 1 metre square. his practise partner lets him use a half metre square, because that's how his power is stated to work. it's half the strength of your opponent's. unless this random adventurer they find is like, on the top ten or some shit, I'd estimate her ability size is 1 metre. fit yourself inside a half metrre cube and see how that turns out for me will ya? so he can't just randomly try to teleport himself around while practising, at most he can teleport an arm or something. it also begs the question of why the constant mutilation of his own limbs don't have an effect on his metnal capabilities. cause he clearly cut off his own arm even with a better opponent. he's a gamer, not a masochist. and even masochists have their limits.
Don't know why you're fighting so hard to disprove his wins, especially when you're just flat out wrong.

Fight one: Skill auto avoids danger but thats wrong. It auto avoids "attacks." If it auto avoided danger she would be unbeatable because no attack could ever reach her. Also it's name is "back step," and goes backward. MC hit her from behind so she wouldn't be able to dodge. The knife may represent danger but it's not an attack, nor did it seem like he was going to use it, she was just so frazzled she didn't think clearly. At the end of the day she lost composure due to taunting and was caught off guard which made her lose a fight she could've won.

That's the running theme for all the fights. He can't stack up skill wise but if he can get in his opponents head, use dirty tricks, and think outside the box he'll win. Sounds way easier than it is and of course all the chick's would win if they had a rematch but the point is there will never be one. In any game you only have to beat the boss once to progress, whatever trick you use whether it's ledging, ability spam, glitching, or just skillfully fighting they are all valid.

That's the whole point of the manga. It's a game-like system of victory, reward, and progression. All with the caveat that he will be sexually exploited for the rest of his life if he loses (prime motivation). Relax man and either enjoy the ride or get off here.

EDIT: I'd breakdown the other fights to prove you wrong but seriously, why are you overanalyzing a clearly rushed manga? We don't even get full sex scenes sadly.

Group Leader
Don't know why you're fighting so hard to disprove his wins, especially when you're just flat out wrong.

Fight one: Skill auto avoids danger but thats wrong. It auto avoids "attacks." If it auto avoided danger she would be unbeatable because no attack could ever reach her. Also it's name is "back step," and goes backward. MC hit her from behind so she wouldn't be able to dodge. The knife may represent danger but it's not an attack, nor did it seem like he was going to use it, she was just so frazzled she didn't think clearly. At the end of the day she lost composure due to taunting and was caught off guard which made her lose a fight she could've won.

That's the running theme for all the fights. He can't stack up skill wise but if he can get in his opponents head, use dirty tricks, and think outside the box he'll win. Sounds way easier than it is and of course all the chick's would win if they had a rematch but the point is there will never be one. In any game you only have to beat the boss once to progress, whatever trick you use whether it's ledging, ability spam, glitching, or just skillfully fighting they are all valid.

That's the whole point of the manga. It's a game-like system of victory, reward, and progression. All with the caveat that he will be sexually exploited for the rest of his life if he loses (prime motivation). Relax man and either enjoy the ride or get off here.

EDIT: I'd breakdown the other fights to prove you wrong but seriously, why are you overanalyzing a clearly rushed manga? We don't even get full sex scenes sadly.
Ah yes, being tackled is not an attack. having a knife at your throat is not an attack. So fire that is on the ground counts as an attack as the Mc steps on it willingly but body slamming someone is not. being sliced by a knife isn';t an attack? Oh but fire on the ground? clear attack. (edit: aight, fire left by a skill that attacks indiscriminately could be seen as an attack but that depends on the skill interpretation. does it matter? no. a knife and tackle are attacks. that's like saying "i just pushed the knife forward, he's the one who ran into it" as a defence for murder.)

And backstep can still be used to push the user into danger. I don't know where this "oh it's undodgeable because it's behind her" notion comes from when it provides i frames and the mc literally used it to step into fire. so clearly even if the danger is behind her she can still back into it and just use it again, because apparently backstep has 0 cooldown nor energy cost.

The reason I dislike these fights is that there is a world where such a manga would be cool, underdog beating people with their wits. this is not that. this is just a million loop holes for him to find to speedrun this shit. Why do you think his first opponent has backstep and never uses it even though it has 0 cooldown, no resources wasted and no drawbacks? Is it because the opponent is dumb for not using a skill that's supposed to proc automatically, or is it because the author needs a way for the Mc to win the fight and can't think of how? Why do you think the drug exists in both candy and potion form? is there just a demand for either? basic logic tells me if the potion is just used to perform sex, why should there be a candy form to it at all? it's harder to produce, people could just take regular candy with the potion, and even if you use it as some drug to put it in someone's drink, just dump the potion bottle in said drink. is there really a person who makes them, or does the author just need someone to make them? these victories aren;t earned beyond "oh he practised a lot". they are handed to him by the author who can't seem to understand how logic works. it's because I like the concept that I thought something cool could have been done from it. it depends on how you view worldbuilding but I don't think elements of worldbuilding should exist soley for the sake of the protagonist. but welcome to isekai I guess.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
No proper build up, I have no problem with OP MCs but there has to be some sort of grind towards that power. Im sick of the "oh my skill/power is useless yet im busted right out the gate" trope. Maybe if he'd copy skills and have to master them and struggle along the way this would be a better story. So far this shit is boring asf and ill probably drop it.

This work is straight up garbage, loser protagonist gets a hacked ability and automatically becomes god of segs?!!! GOTY

Fed-Kun's army
I love how the author made the best looking character in the manga, ruined her in the next chapter, then did a complete 180 and changed her back

New_Project4.png

Dex-chan lover
I love how the author made the best looking character in the manga, ruined her in the next chapter, then did a complete 180 and changed her back

New_Project4.png
am i blind whats wrong with any of the three drawings of her you say two of the three are good but which once they all look okay

You already know she's best girl when her thighs are larger than her torso

This manga is actually surprisingly a breath of fresh air. Despite it's generic plot and MC it's pretty charming in it's tongue in cheek and self aware way; and doesn't waste your time. It knows you've seen this type of story before and gets right on with it. It's also nice to actually see a strong competent and confident male protag actually defeat female characters and not just get bullied and dominated and seem pathetic like most young MCs thesedays. Also the main villainess absolutely SEETHING over his victories is not only hilarious but refreshing to see as they usually all smug and too cool to be impressed and never show such frustration.

It's not the most deep or profound story or setting by any means, but it's fun and light and knows what kind of a story it is. A cheeky light hearted story with lots of hot girls and fanservice ( I especially like the muscle tomboy, she's hot and later on super adorable) and a gamer protag that isn't made to be edgey and isn't annoying. Although I have lots of questions about the setting and how the world building works with the slave hierarchy, I release that's not the point of the story and that it's just kinda waved off and not taking itself too seriously.

In an age were most male protagonists are whiney scared nervous little pathetic bitches that get pushed around by every female character around them (who are also usually stronger) it's nice to see that the artist actually shows the girls getting a smack down for a change and not just the guy. Hell, it even seems to lampoon how misandristic a lot of "strong sexy female warrior" characters tend to be in anime/manga and that was an unexpected treat....also Based ryona and any non porn/ actual manga with canonical futas is aces in my book 👍👍 lol.

But horny jokes aside, it's actually fun. I was pleasantly surprised with how wholesome and supportive Zulu was at the start and how she didn't just constantly insult and belittle the new protag like is usually done. As well as when he actually fucked Mary and didn't bitch out like most awkward dorky male protags in Isekais. It's clever, not just a generic punching match, has respect for it's protag and dunks on the evil villainess and has a fun gladiator slave plot with fan service but an actual nice looking art style and cool creative little fight scenes.

Drawing style is pretty average. Just save your time and read some hentai manga and it will probably have a deeper plot than this garbage.
Are you kidding? Most hentai have the most bare bones plots imaginable unless they are parodies of a series with an actual plot. Like if you know of any serious and actually well done and thought out hentais with plot let me know, most are just excuses for sex. Like generic "it's a fantasy world and goblins are rapists" or something.

Dex-chan lover

I completely agree. But framing your points as "Why MC shouldn't have won" is somewhat misleading. It invites endless hair-splitting about what might be possible in each battle, given what we're shown & told. Anything's possible, after all...

You've convincingly laid out "Why MC's victories are stupid and contrived." They depend on opponents that give up for no reason, ridiculous skill parameters that exist only to enable his cheats, and the repeatedly success of plans that seem all but guaranteed to fail.

It's a good idea for a series, but the writing falls short.

Group Leader
I completely agree. But framing your points as "Why MC shouldn't have won" is somewhat misleading. It invites endless hair-splitting about what might be possible in each battle, given what we're shown & told. Anything's possible, after all...

You've convincingly laid out "Why MC's victories are stupid and contrived." They depend on opponents that give up for no reason, ridiculous skill parameters that exist only to enable his cheats, and the repeatedly success of plans that seem all but guaranteed to fail.

It's a good idea for a series, but the writing falls short.
fair point. It's just too convenient for me to believe which is why I call it shouldn't have won. While a story doesn't have to be real, you do have to be able to suspend disbelief. I can't do that when the story contradicts itself in the same chapter (see backstep).

also, while the world is foreign, the mc's morals should be japanese. And he fucks a child.... Welp, good thing he's removed from Earth.

Users who are viewing this thread