Reincarnation Coliseum

Dex-chan lover
Mangaka hiatus or translation hiatus?
It was on break for only 1 magazine Issue to work on the Volume release, chapter 17 already been out since February 9th, who knows what the group is doing, but chapter 18 already coming next week

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with feeling like the character isn't likable
Clearly you don't know anything about good manga/anime if this is the first thing you say. A MC has to to be likeable enough to want to keep reading. There's ton of stories that are wasted because the MC didn't have an intresting enough aspect to want to keep reading, even if the world building was top tier in that story.
Besides both having sexual violence and slaves as aspects in their stories, these two series really are quite different in tone and plot.
Are you even self aware lol.
His skill has limitations (like how copying an opponent's skill only grants him a fraction of the power or capability) and the main reason he wins these fights is because he takes full advantage of the few days he has to prepare before his next match to gather intel on his opponent and form counters to what they do (like sneaking items he normally doesn't have into his fights,
The MC doesn't have an OP skill because he has "limitations" and prep time
Yeah that's a pretty lame trope because in the end, things work out in his favor because the audience knows it really is a broken OP skill and the author adds fluff to try to make it seem like its not lol

Clearly you don't know anything about good manga/anime if this is the first thing you say. A MC has to to be likeable enough to want to keep reading. There's ton of stories that are wasted because the MC didn't have an intresting enough aspect to want to keep reading, even if the world building was top tier in that story.

Are you even self aware lol.

Yeah that's a pretty lame trope because in the end, things work out in his favor because the audience knows it really is a broken OP skill and the author adds fluff to try to make it seem like its not lol
So being using your powers to the utmost of their potential is considered super duper OP? they even explained why it’s ass the MC is just a smart fella that won fights using his brains and his opponents powers against them, The MC is not that much likeable but he isn’t a villain, like you would do better if you were enslaved and had to fight for your life to not become even more miserable in the end bro was following rules yet redo of healer MC became like the people who tortured him, sick and twisted and didn’t care about others while still had a complete free will to stop, This got a lot of potential if it was written much more better but it’s still entertaining nonetheless

Definitely a perverted Manga, but the fighting is pretty cool. Other than that its just a real depraved trash manga 😭.

Also just realized that on the colorized art of MC sitting on the throne, none of the girls were a part of his Harem until the recent chapter with the Kunoichi (female ninja) whose the one kneeling on the floor on the right side of the colorized art.

This was cool until he decided to smash the e-boy…trans… whatever tf it is. As soon as I saw he said something along the lines of “You look like a girl so ima smash” I insta dropped. This ain’t my typa shit no more☹️

I don't have much experience with ntr, but I didn't expected to laugh so hard reading the Cap.20 pg.25. I barely could finish that part lmao. I'm glad the mc got Suzu, I hope she joins the harem as well as that Zyard and Desmos who hates him. Indeed the kind of trash isekai harem we love to see.

Apart from the fact that it is isekai harem trash, overloaded to the max with degeneracy, the writing of this series is terrible. The plot feels truly contrived, all the fights have no sense of tension as all I can expect is that the MC will come up with another random trick like 'paralyzing mushrooms' or 'aphrodasiac'.

It is okay for stories to use tricks in order for their protagonists to win fights, many shows do this perfectly, and even some anime and manga with decent writing but not amazing writing can pull it off quite well; chivalry of a failed knight with Isshiki. However, the difference between these stories and reincarnation coliseum lies in the fact there is 1. no foreshadowing 2. wins seem to rely on very specific actions by antagonist and 3. 'tricks' are not discussed AT ALL, until the fight is already over.

Why is this a problem? Well, when a story relies on our 'smart' MC here, and suddenly after his amazingly genius battle he explains with a smug grin on his face, 'well you see, i knew you would open your mouth so all I had to do was spit my aphrodasiac into you and then you would get mad and accidentally buff me!'; it at best seems to even the most elementary of readers, that this is a downright stupid explanation.

Good writing relies on using foreshadowing to give readers the hint of how a smart main character will achieve his win, or excellent use of previous plot elements that were inroduced in the story. Good writing can include some deus ex machina writing for the sake of preserving our characters and the storyline, and this can all be put up to 'chance', 'luck' or a 'coincidence'. But it quickly crosses that line when fights repeat in the same way, when there is no tension to speak of in said fights (I know he will win by using another trick whatever it may be), or antagonists just seem downright stupid. You cannot possibly tell me that 'oh yes it is possible to defeat the magical spatial sniper simply by throwing mushrooms at them', do you think our antagonists do not have brains?

Overall, 3/10. The only redeeming quality is perhaps the degenerate art, but even that gives me a feeling of grotesque degeneracy after this post nut clarity of a reading.

This was cool until he decided to smash the e-boy…trans… whatever tf it is. As soon as I saw he said something along the lines of “You look like a girl so ima smash” I insta dropped. This ain’t my typa shit no more☹️
if your problem is the fact that s/he is a trans and not the rape then I've bad news for you.

You know what bro? You’ve got a good point😭, so I’ll agree with you, but not completely because that’d be kinda gay. Okay, I 50% agree with you!
If your problem is a trans person and not rape then you're a bigoted waste of space and should probably do some introspection.

Users who are viewing this thread