Reincarnation no Kaben - Vol. 10 Ch. 51 - Duel with Haito -Part 3-

Group Leader
Here's the link for those interested in Ogasawara Nagaharu:
https://www.kashima-shinryu.jp/English/historical_fact_contents.html

Honestly fuck this character. She is by far my least favorite in this series. Not only is she annoying and unlikable, she's more of a detriment than anything else. She caused so many problems due to her own stupidity and killed a lot of nice characters.

@Trythwig Thanks for the releases! Quick question though, is there supposed to be more to the last bubble on page 3? "Her attachment to it is so strong that," seems like a weird place to end that thought.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for a new chapter! Now that Haito has been brought back, I'm excited to return to the other cast and see what they've been doing. This was only the beginning of the real battle seeing as that we've yet to battle the other returners of Nightingale's army.

Dex-chan lover
the melodramatic "we must all die because uhhh... REASON!!! To save the world!!!!" is so.. blegh. Like cmon its not even being spun in a bittersweet way its just this severely pessimistic "yea we've tried nothing and we're out of ideas!" shit.

Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly a bit disappointed in how this was cleared up, but... what can you do. I still enjoy it at least.

Users who are viewing this thread