Reincarnation no Kaben - Vol. 7 Ch. 35 - How It All Started

Aggregator gang
In case anyone's wondering who the evil einstein might be, this is entirely my guess and I have no idea if it's actually the person. But Albert Einsteins son, Eduard Einstein was a genius psychiatrist, but also extremely sick. According to stories, he was schizophrenic and was treated with electroconvulsive treatment, which only made him more insane.

Eduard Einsteins the only evil Einstein i can think of, and if it is him, it would explain the "shut-in" and sort of crazy vibe the character gives off.

@dool0823
Nightingale calls her Albert though, not Einstein. What's interesting is that the new Einstein doesn't have black petals like the rest of the controlled returners, you see it on Newton but not her.

Double-page supporter
@dool0823 That's actually a really good explanation, I didn't consider that at first since the common trope of 'evil clone' is used so much that I completely skipped over that idea. Although as arghhhhh said, Nightingale calls her Albert and not Einstein, so maybe it's a weird situation of two people inheriting different types of a power from a single historical figure.

Dex-chan lover
and here I was thinking Nightingale created a clone of Einstein by "healing" the foot that got chopped off... but the flower petal difference is interesting, since it means she's not under Nightingale's control and is actually cooperating??? weird

Aggregator gang
@sshazm @arghhhhhh
Ah crud I jumped straight to the Eduard theory without noticing nightingale calls him Albert. Whoever it is... I'm really glad this series was picked back up and I'm hyped to see what happens. Who knows maybe Einstein had an evil side and the 2 returners got either the good or bad half. Would be an interesting concept.

Dex-chan lover
alright so notable things are that
-- Einstein #2 (shorty) has white petals
--Einstein #2 also sticks her tongue out... she may not be so different from einstein #1
--Einstein #2 is called Albert. Plenty of good theories in the comments before me.
--Touya has some sort of messed up plan
--Neumann is actively fighting against mind control
--Einstein #1 mentions the Philadelphia Experiment. That is a story that I think can be summed up like this: Navy tries to make stuff invisible on a boat as an experiment. It fails and also ends up fusing some ship crew members onto parts of the boat. Glad to see that Einstein #1 hasn't had that happen yet.
--Neumann is actually stupid in some sense, like a computer that's too smart that it misses the small stuff
--Einstein #1's eyes are actually pretty cool

I think we're in the Einstein arc now
I'm pretty confident everyone else noticed these already, but I put them together as better organization

edit:
Oh yeah, was Einstein ever a shut-in? Plus, Einstein #2's toungue is hella long. Much longer than Einstein #1. And page 8, last panel Newton has one more bubble on the left hand side that is cut off, but he says "but"
and thx for chapter Lonely Boner

Edit 2:
Wait I meant Bored Loner sorry

@dool0823
I wouldn't rule it out entirely yet. He could be Albert's son but he's so insane he thinks he's the real Albert Einstein.

Group Leader
Awesome chapter. I didn't notice any problems with the translation either.

Keep up the great work A Bored Loner!

Really glad someone picked this up; thank you loner for your effort.

P.S.: The writing at the bottom of p26 is 不要だ, or 'no thanks'. Yagyuu is turning down the apple being offered. P27 is 不本意だけど or 'reluctantly so'. Ein doesn't want to nominate Neumann as their leader, but feels she has to.

Dex-chan lover
they are the flowers, that grow from the branch when they slice their necks, so where is the tree?

Dex-chan lover
@dool0823 @sshazm @arghhhhhh
the fact that nightangle call him/her albert don't mean anything though.especially if she really is eduard, who really have a mental issues and really believe herself to be einstein.
the fact that nightangle call her albert could be her way to ensure eduard will like her, because like what you said, white petal->not controlled.

but she could be manipulated.

Contributor
Page 26 small characters says 不要だ "I don't need it"
Page 27 says 不本意だけど

That aside, thank you for scanlating this! You're doing a good job!

Edit: Whelp, somone already said what it says

KEEP UP THE WORK BORED LONER

IF NO ONE TRANSLATES THIS HOW WILL I EVER KNOW THE ENDING

ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME

-TAJBOY123

Users who are viewing this thread