Reincarnation no Kaben - Vol. 7 Ch. 35 - How It All Started

Guys, guys, have you forgot? Returners are not real reincarnations of people, they just took their most prominent features (and advanced them to supernatural levels).
Sure, "sinners" have bloodlust, as well as "greats" also have impulses to use their "talents", but, that's all. Goddamit, it is one of main plot points. We are not in the fate series or another with historical/mythical characters.
Schizophrenic problems of the original seems to me too personal to transfer.

@waswaas i believe that at the beginning they actually said that a completed returner can't even remember their own person that's why incomplete returners are not the same. so maybe a part of people were actually reincarnated and merge with the existing personality

@thelatheday well, maybe exist some rare possibility for that.
But for now, without new information, I will stick to what have been stated.
14.png

15.png

16.png

17.png

18.png

19.png
Even people with faded memories of current life do not restore memories of last.

@waswass hmmmm true, but I still think its weird to have personal grudge between the greats if the part of the memory or personality wasn't passed on, even if they are brainwashed

I'm guessing that things floating with her is atomic bombs.
You know that einstein regret that his invention was used to make a weapon. Like others said, maybe einstein #2 is the evil side that happy his invention was used to make a weapon, hence the atomic bombs floating with her.

Double-page supporter
This is the first ever instance of two reincarnators being based on the same figure, right? Tho it would seems that this new Einstein could have a different ability altogether.

Double-page supporter
"you don't have good manners and my tits are bigger than yours"
yagyuu please go

I'm still sus of Haito. Everyone just kinda accepts that she's fine now despite her berserker form.

Since Ains is one, is she Zwei?
Joking aside, there might be a trick on why there’s two of them and Night is calling her Albert. And she’s calling the other Albert Ains, I mean why not call her fake, clone, original or something if you know you and Ains is the same returner person?

@Z0mbieJr i know this is 2 months late, but nightingale definitely healed her since she was injured in her "first" mission when meeting MC, so she's definitely gonna betray them

Double-page supporter
Einstein is kind of a freak when Haito gets involved, huh...

Users who are viewing this thread