Reincarnation of the Sword Master

Dex-chan lover
Up to chapter 8 and it isn't bad but also not mid.

MC basically obtained swordmaster level before his death and was reincarnated into the body of a commoner adopted by nobility.

The thing that I find annoying is everyone accepted his amnesia story way to quick especially since he was a brat before hand and never practiced the sword unlike other stories where the MC slowly changed instead of instantly becoming OP since his body isn't used to the strain or has the muscles to swing the sword the way he is swinging...also the girl to call him master so fast was ..eh like girl have you ever even had a teacher??

Also how does a child of nobility not know who one of the heroes of mankind look like or even know about him but the commoners do.

Dropped after reading 3 chapters. Premise is that MC was a chief of security and a swordmaster before death and reincarnates as a servant serving a noble family. Normally, you will think that MC will act maturely due to his past experience. However, after reincarnation he acts like a pathetic loser. For example at chap 2, a noble approached MC with bad intend and MC apologized to him for particular no reason. Bruh what? My brain melts after reading this chapter and completely drop it after chapter 3. Should rename this manhwa as "Pathetic Reincarnation of the Swordmaster". Overall reading experience 2/10

Based on what I remember from reading the novel, which was years ago by now, I don't have high hopes for this work and I'm genuinely surprised it got a manhwa adaptation. It's essentially a slice-of-life story more than an action story.

Double-page supporter
Dropped after reading 3 chapters. Premise is that MC was a chief of security and a swordmaster before death and reincarnates as a servant serving a noble family. Normally, you will think that MC will act maturely due to his past experience. However, after reincarnation he acts like a pathetic loser. For example at chap 2, a noble approached MC with bad intend and MC apologized to him for particular no reason. Bruh what? My brain melts after reading this chapter and completely drop it after chapter 3. Should rename this manhwa as "Pathetic Reincarnation of the Swordmaster". Overall reading experience 2/10
Bruh... He was freshly reincarnated and trying to orient himself, and him being civil is perfectly fine reason. Also, this is a world with nobility FFS of course he's going to be cautious and try not to put himself in a bad situation. This isn't one of those power fantasy type stories with the MC pubstomping on every single threat without a care in the world for consequences.

putting it on hold, its pretty mid , plot is mid and pacing is also slow , characters building is little lazy , will wait till it gets around 100 or so chapters

Mid is 7, this one is 6.5. Everything kinda slow, the plot fill with a lot of hole, the exercution is true mid. Almost good enough to read to passing time

Users who are viewing this thread