Reiri - Vol. 6 Ch. 35 - Fuji

Dex-chan lover
Good end, good read.
Thank for the translation. Love your works.

Double-page supporter
@Skogstroll
Better to end like this I think. The story was complete. This way we get to end on a high note rather than stretching things out until it's no good anymore.

Aggregator gang
great manga. good story that did not overstay it's welcome and ended on a high note.

This was such a masterpiece I loved it
@SiraX are u implying that she is gonna kill herself. That's a cool theory but I think u peobabky are overthinking it because that would go against her entire character

Dex-chan lover
damn... hot DAMN THIS WAS GOOD. Fantastic ending, fantastic story. Thank you so much for scanlating this!!!

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure I consider that a happy ending...this is basically the "Walks off into the sunset" kinda ending you see all the time in Old Western (gunslinger) movies. Still...she survived. That's something.

Dex-chan lover
Nice story, though its not a completely satisfactory ending Reiri managed to live a proper life towards the end.

Dex-chan lover
those last few panels were really touching. i liked this story. it would be cool to see this animated, though i don't know if there's enough content in just 30 odd chapters :0

rei can mean zero in japaneese. Reiri. Zero ri. That's a pretty solid metaphor right there after reading these last few pages.

Aggregator gang
Amazing, what a journey....
Adapted history to it so smoothly.

Users who are viewing this thread