Saikyou de Saisoku no Mugen Level Up ~Sukiru [Keiken-chi 1000-bai] to [Level Free] de Level Jougen no Kase ga Hazureta Ore wa Musou Suru~ - Ch. 35 - …

Dex-chan lover
And the generic edgy villain of the week has a flashback showing his tragic backstory before getting defeated....
who could even see that cliché coming?....

b5ec7ffaf71014c3e40c75b8229232c31eeb20a6.pnj
Extra internet points for you for posting (one of) the greatest scenes from last boss.

Good to see edgy boi get stomped, but damn MC used almost all his levels.
Look at the bright side, it probably like those in the private server where you can rebirth(revert) back to level 1 and keep skills as is, and in some private servers even the stats were kept as is, and because of that, you can practically do dual classes like swordsman and archer at the same time or something.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

LOOOOOOOL I know there is a temp buff, but being beaten by someone tens of thousand levels beneath you is just rubbing salt to the wound. (And he can easily regain those levels anyway)
And those panels showing that while they were both leveling up infinitely, Sakura is always surrounded by people who really cares for him, on the other hand, Izyuin is beating up innocent people just to solo his 'prey'.
To bully someone is wrong, but to blame someone who stood up for you once is actually just as bad. He even blamed Sakura for making him think he is a lesser person (i.e. because he was not able to stand for himself)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
to me this is just so lazy author wrote into a dead end so just made a guy with the same powers of the protag it's just abit lazy that and he's a serial killer at this stage so if he does just get forgiven i'm checking out

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, this fight is disappointing.

Several chapters ago (ch18-19), we had a fight against a much lower-level opponent with a restriction that more-or-less gave them equal chances. (3 hits to win, regardless of actual damage. An opponent with multiple special skills.) There, MC learned how to fight smart, not relying on overwhelming difference in stats, but actually using observation and strategy.

Here, we have an opponent of still much lower level (though the difference was narrower), one skill to equalize their base stats and a single special skill. A pretty obvious one at that. It should have been an easier fight than the previous one overall, but it got resolved by dropping the smart approach that he learned before and relying on a new skill to get back the overwhelming strength difference and brute-force the rest of the fight. At the sacrifice of all his levels.

This is dumb. This is not character progression, it's regression. And I don't mean this about his levels. (Which he can likely get back pretty quickly thanks to his other levelling cheat of "1,000 times xp".)

It's just a way for the author to reset his levels because he wants the story to go this way despite the fact that it's a straight counter to what was shown before. I hate this kind of forced story development.

And all this for a character that got from bullied to bully... or even straight-up serial killer... when he got his wish for infinite levelling. (A pretty common trope.) This didn't even bring much character development to the MC, just the simple summarization of something he had already realized before: that connecting with people is not a thing to run away from.

So, dumb fight, negative progress in fighting skills, and zero character development.
In terms of narration, it's a pure waste of a few chapters.

There was opportunity for character development, but it came way too late. This all would have made much more sense a few sections back. While he was still doubting himself. Or while he was still brute-forcing his fights. Preferably both.

Dex-chan lover
How are they going to get out of the dungeon when one of them is now level 1?
That's super easy, barely an inconvenience.
Now that the villain has been beaten, he will wake up, realize the errors of his way, become BFF with the MC and protect everyone on the way back. Totally not going to retaliate now that the MC's level is reset.

Otherwise, plan B: fade to black, next panel they're all outside. No explanation needed, they just did. Totally not a plot hole.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread