Saikyou de Saisoku no Mugen Level Up ~Sukiru [Keiken-chi 1000-bai] to [Level Free] de Level Jougen no Kase ga Hazureta Ore wa Musou Suru~ - Ch. 33 - …

Dex-chan lover
Kinda reminds of pokemon the first movie where the clones and naturals were fighting to death... and Pikachu was the only one refusing to fight

Dex-chan lover
While even I wanted the MC pulp his head into the ground, and kinda rolled my eyes at the save a bastard routine, it’s not a bad thing to try to do what’s right.

otherwise, he’d be the same as edgy boy.

Dex-chan lover
Hello, translator here.

Do you want the bad news or the bad news?
The tone I'm getting from this chapter is the edge lord character is somehow going to be redeemed in what he's doing because he's gonna teach the MC a lesson that it's not always correct to go easy on people or some shit, and the MC will forgive him or let him go despite the fact that he's a murderous psychopath who moments before just tried to kill his unknown childhood friend. Am I in the ballpark?

The writer for this series kinda lost me awhile ago tbh. No real progression in any kind of way, just the MC going around learning random lessons that his OP powers aren't always going to save the day or something. It's quite weird.

Dex-chan lover
we all know the author is far to big of a pussy to kill off the mass murdering psycho, and i bet he will be left pretty much consequence free for his actions, authors like this seriously fucking disgust me, guarantee he would try to argue that even Adolf Hitler, Himler and Mengele should be spared and forgiven for their actions.

Dex-chan lover
we all know the author is far to big of a pussy to kill off the mass murdering psycho, and i bet he will be left pretty much consequence free for his actions, authors like this seriously fucking disgust me, guarantee he would try to argue that even Adolf Hitler, Himler and Mengele should be spared and forgiven for their actions.
So...
The author other manga has the MC killed people on the first chapter

Dex-chan lover
Does this guy have any kind of motive at all? Or is he just an insufferable jackass for the hell of it?

Dex-chan lover
You are right... I don't know what I am talking about...
Exactly, you wrote like you literally just picked up this chapter as the first one you've read of the series.

-Wow... she explained how she liked MC since ever just after the moment she was introduced... very subtle and not forced at all... (I mean, one of the generic love interests literally fell from the sky in front of him so at least this time the author tried)
You're just taking the piss, she was introduced in chp 27, but somehow after 4 chapters of her interacting with the MC isn't "too forced" for her backstory.
-And two chapters ago the new generic love interest very conveniently met the new generic edgy villain of the week and almost got killed if not were for NICE GUY MC™ been there, is like she was just created to witness him be the hero or something... again very subtle and very not damsel in distress like...

If you actually paid attention instead of just skimming everything, you'd realize she's there not to witness the MC, but see that Edgy Bully Mcguire is fucked in the head. She's not in the fight, she's not involved in the battle, but sure stick to thinking she's a DiD.

Hey don't get me wrong, I like Generic stuff too, is a guilty pleasure... but let's not lie to ourselves and pretend this is not just a generic power fantasy and is not lazily written...
You're doing enough pretending for everyone here.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The writer for this series kinda lost me awhile ago tbh. No real progression in any kind of way, just the MC going around learning random lessons that his OP powers aren't always going to save the day or something. It's quite weird.
It's a slow life story, but centered around shounen style arcs instead of depressed, worked to death middle aged guy.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Geez, I've been guessing this edgy boi's personality and I am right. He is just a case of severe inferiority complex.
You bully him, he hates you for thinking he is lowly. You help him, he hates you for thinking he is weak. You sacrifice yourself for him, he thinks you are a vain self-righteous hypocrite.
This guy is one of the reasons why a lot of people are prefering to stay as a 'bystander' during cases of bullying. I myself have seen cases where people who helped bullied people are either bullied themselves or sometimes hurt by the person they are trying to save because said victim thinks everyone around them is already their enemy (and sometimes this is just the case; even those savior-characters are just self-righteous people).

Anyway, the only way to reach an edgy shounen's heart is through some physical violence, Dragon Ball style.

Dex-chan lover
Exactly, you wrote like you literally just picked up this chapter as the first one you've read of the series.
Nope, I've commented on past chapters too... but don't worry I know is hard to convey sarcasm in written form.
You're just taking the piss, she was introduced in chp 27, but somehow after 4 chapters of her interacting with the MC isn't "too forced" for her backstory.
lol yeah you are right, 4 whole manga chapters (*2, if you take in consideration that in 2 of them she was only like in 2-3 pages each with barely any dialogue) using just flashbacks is enough time to develop a credible relationship with a character that was just introduced... (again, at least this time the author tried and not just randomly fell in front of him)
If you actually paid attention instead of just skimming everything, you'd realize she's there not to witness the MC, but see that Edgy Bully Mcguire is fucked in the head. She's not in the fight, she's not involved in the battle, but sure stick to thinking she's a DiD.
How very convenient that after so many years with no interaction or even mention of her and after her first contact with her crush she will also watch him protecting her and be the hero of the story against Edgy Bully Mcquire, while she does nothing on the sideline ... almost too convenient huh... like a trope from a harem power fantasy or something.. if only there was a name for that kind of trope...
You're doing enough pretending for everyone here.
I can like things and still critique them... yeah, I know, shocking...

Edit: Lol call a manga dumb or stupid and no one bats an eye, call it cliché or generic and everyone lose their minds...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Lmao, I cant tell if the author has written a villain who is the textbook definition of someone just projecting his insecurities, or if they're trying to imply the main character actually messed up trying to stand up for someone else

Nah, the mangaka doesn't know how to write interpersonal conflict, between the other guy who asked the MC to fight and set rules that gave him the advantage because he was envious and this guy who is angry because "you helped me because you looked down on me, you only pitied me" that would insta-lose if the MC were to extend the fight to a draw until this edge-lord runs out of mana. i get they are teenagers but the MC's "solitude" is idiotic because he gets attached and compares himself to the worse guys, this new girl is nice even if she teases him and won't have the courage to confess, the married couple were nice guys who looked after the MC since he was a kid even when he was stronger, the 2 girls in the envious guy's party were also good people, (the other guy in that party was a meat head and tried to pick a fight the MC, but he is more or less "fodder" since they don't even do anything with him plotwise) and the airheaded girl and the rich girl should literally be party members, they never gave the MC any problem and even tried to help him whenever they could

Dex-chan lover
So the professional edger calls MC weak... despite needing to copy his stats to even fight him? I don't even remember who this guy is either, and I'm guessing we've yet to find out why he even hates the MC. The author should've absolutely killed this guy off, after all if I remember correctly he's trying to, and presumably has, killed other adventurers. I don't exactly think that's a forgive and forget kinda thing.

Users who are viewing this thread