Saikyou de Saisoku no Mugen Level Up ~Sukiru [Keiken-chi 1000-bai] to [Level Free] de Level Jougen no Kase ga Hazureta Ore wa Musou Suru~ - Ch. 33 - …

Dex-chan lover
The tone I'm getting from this chapter is the edge lord character is somehow going to be redeemed in what he's doing because he's gonna teach the MC a lesson that it's not always correct to go easy on people or some shit, and the MC will forgive him or let him go despite the fact that he's a murderous psychopath who moments before just tried to kill his unknown childhood friend. Am I in the ballpark?
yes, good ball

Bullied edgy emo boy think the world is against him. Kills people to prove he is strong. Beat his savior cuz of inferiority complex. This type of villain is not fun to read but maybe fun to write by the author cuz its easy type of character. Especially the setting of the character. Personally I want the author to write a smart and manipulative villain that is not strong but give impact to the story. This edge-lord villain didn't do much to the story except maybe give some sort of closure to a part of MC's past. I really hope he is not the main antagonist cuz that will be suck. I know for sure the edge boy is going to live from the flow of the story.

Dex-chan lover
watch the girl becoming collateral to shield mc from a killing blow

Supporter
This is absolutely terrible. It's just bad bad bad awful writing.

I was generally enjoying this story before this arc, but this is like -6 to whatever rating I gave it before.

I pray to all the gods and goddesses that this travesty of a plot arc ends quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread