Saikyou de Saisoku no Mugen Level Up ~Sukiru [Keiken-chi 1000-bai] to [Level Free] de Level Jougen no Kase ga Hazureta Ore wa Musou Suru~ - Ch. 34 - …

Dex-chan lover
Something in that might not be entirely right, since it was in chapter 2 that he defeats a Slime King, which levels him up from 10,000 to 19,990, that he gains Level 1 "Flying Cloud" magic.
This is very much an iirc moment but i think you can get skills from dungeons along with the random skills from leveling.

Dex-chan lover
With the Dungeon Boss defeated he is literally having Mega Buffing cheat power consuming levels, with a battery of 80 000 fckng levels, he cant fight as much time he want having only the stamina, hunger, and the best gyaru as weakpoints

Dex-chan lover
WHAT IS BRO YAPPING ABOUT NOW?!
"You don't have the guts!!" HUH?! ARE YOU BLIND? IT'S ALREADY HAPPENING!

Why is burning his levels doing anything here? Because of the copied stats? Then at some point if he goes below edgelord's level he is going to be weaker right and edgelord will not need to consume his mana for the Trace. But I guess it's giving him a boost? Why is there no context to the effect? Hahaha. It just seems useless because we don't even know if it's hype or not since we are in the dark of what is happening.

Also, levels being everything in this world is wild because Makoto almost got fried by the boss with reflection so clearly not.
And if levels is everything, what happens to those without infinite leveling up because they have not even entered a rank A dungeon or something so clearly there's harder enemies than what is shown.

Dex-chan lover
MHA tier crybaby protag.
No, at least in MHA, it feels earned. They are crying for actual good reason.

This is a dude who is like "We are exactly the same; I slaughter innocent people and you don't but we are the same. When we were both weak, you chose to confront bullies while I sided with them, but we are the same"

Like, nothing made them them same and a dude fighting in self defense was some how the same as a sociopath makes no sense at all...

MHA is actually a pretty great story with pretty great themes with villains that, while wrong actually have good motivations and many of them at least seem right on the surface with it being made abundantly clear that the villains are mentally ill and rejected by society and partially brain washed...

Dex-chan lover
bet he'll just punch him around a bit, win and then the mass murdering psycho is forgiven and we are supposed to ignore all the people he mindlessly murdered because its ok now.

Users who are viewing this thread