Saikyou de Saisoku no Mugen Level Up ~Sukiru [Keiken-chi 1000-bai] to [Level Free] de Level Jougen no Kase ga Hazureta Ore wa Musou Suru~ - Ch. 30 - …

Dex-chan lover
My bet ... he tries to kill her but Makoto wakes up and stops him. Though Makoto doesn't want to kill him and lets him go (then he can and will come back later in the story as a problem). Don't get it twisted. He'll clearly see that this guy is a few buckets short of half a glass of sanity but he won't pull the trigger. Why, you may ask? Well ... drama and plot? Maybe?

Also, communication is under-rated as a means of avoiding drama. Then again most people don't know how to communicate effectively let alone manage conflicts. But they are teens and should be given some grace.

ah yes the losing childhood friend trope. my fav. :qq:
The FORGOTTEN losing childhood friend which is a whole degree worse. She was starting to grow on me (like a weed?) but she sealed her fate ... TWICE.

Supporter
Parents broke up, court, move away with one parent, both of em got remarried, as far as I know
It's just a weird thing to make such a slight mention of something that presumably happened even before chapter 1, and as far as I can recall hasn't been touched on at all previously.

Dex-chan lover
the newcomer: "I am going to be naaasty!"
Points at them
"... uh.. aren't you going to... uh beat us senseless or something?"
"uh what? aren't you scared of my pointing finger at you?"
".... seriously? such an edgelord."

Dex-chan lover
It's just a weird thing to make such a slight mention of something that presumably happened even before chapter 1, and as far as I can recall hasn't been touched on at all previously.
I think it was first mentioned in whatever chapter where he returned home. He ran away from home at the start of the series, and when he finally returned, I think he mentioned that his dad remarried. At least, I swear I remember it being mentioned before.

Dex-chan lover
to the surprise of absolutely noone, she is his childhood friend and she is in love with him, and he seemingly is completely oblivious to it.

Dex-chan lover
FWIW, the "sparkling" chapter name here is probably a reference to her name, since she's "Kirara" and the Japanese onomatopoeia for sparkling things is "kira" (this chapter being "きらきら"/"kirakira"). Not really that relevant, but fun bit of trivia, I guess.

Though also, considering Japan loves their wordplay, I wonder if the name of the chap actually means both sparkling(kirakira) and also "kira(ra) + kira(killer)", referring to the classmate meeting her at the end of the chap.

Dex-chan lover
hairstyle is cute but other than a clip on/accessory, seems tedious to do (tho my hair isn't long enough for regular hairbuns, did see one once where they made a 'bow' with their hair on the back/ponytail)

Users who are viewing this thread