Saikyou de Saisoku no Mugen Level Up ~Sukiru [Keiken-chi 1000-bai] to [Level Free] de Level Jougen no Kase ga Hazureta Ore wa Musou Suru~ - Ch. 29 - …

Dex-chan lover
Lucky she's just an idiot in love (for now), I hope she doesn't become unhinged
The other bullied one with unlimited level up is very unhinged. I bet his ability is steal ability and stole Makoto's level up infinite by touching.

Dex-chan lover
The other bullied one with unlimited level up is very unhinged. I bet his ability is steal ability and stole Makoto's level up infinite by touching.
I was wondering if it was this one with the random edgy former bullied dude, I guess it was. For a bit I thought that was another one cause this one had him expelled then was him not wanting to be in the school just vibing in the dungeon

Dex-chan lover
20240713021239-9735c589-me.png

Mind reading?
Appraisal?
Invisibility?
Silent steps?
I guess him just outright telling people his secrets was getting old. :lul:
Dude tells more people than CW’s Flash and Arrow combined.

Dex-chan lover
Dude tells more people than CW’s Flash and Arrow combined.
To be honest, that girl should be suffering the insanity syndrome like the first main enemy in Code Geass, the f---- Mind Reader Geass.

"You are just mast-----ing."
- best lines he said to Suzaku, fan sub version.

Dex-chan lover
He has what 3 people in the harem so far? This girl, the rich girl, and the girl with the genie. Does he ever realize and start a relationship or is this going to be a side thing until somehow he also gets a mind reading skill

Dex-chan lover
He has what 3 people in the harem so far? This girl, the rich girl, and the girl with the genie. Does he ever realize and start a relationship or is this going to be a side thing until somehow he also gets a mind reading skill
Dense as Pb is the main characteristic of protagonists.

Users who are viewing this thread