Reiri - Vol. 6 Ch. 35 - Fuji

Fed-Kun's army
This was so good i wasn't ready for it to be over

906091f631eb3c524054d00d61edf358cd7a3438.png

Dex-chan lover
I was worried the ending might feel rushed when I heard about how short the series was, but I think this is almost perfect. It doesn't overstay its welcome at all and it really hits all the points I want for characters development and tying up threads. Amazing series.

What a fitting ending. Historical accuracy, in depth characterization, and a good mix of action and drama, this is honestly such a masterpiece.

Thank you for all your hard work until now!

Double-page supporter
Really like her character are growing with her age. Reiri get so much experience and got more wisdom following it. The ending is satisfying. Great story from the author of Parasyte.

And last but not least, thanks for the translations, Helvetica Scans.

Dex-chan lover
It's a fitting ending I guess, considering that this is Reiri's story and not about the Sengoku jidai as a whole. Wish there's more but eh.

And I know a lot of people have said this, but thank you for scanlating this

Double-page supporter
I may be reading too much into the 7 ri thing but that distance and view of mt fuji are awfully similar to where Aokigahara's location which is roughly 20 something km away from the base of the mountain in a straight line.

Great open ending! I really enjoyed the whole series. Thank you for scanlating this manga.

thank you so much for scanlating this wonderful series

such a satisfying ending, I loved every bit of it

Users who are viewing this thread