Reiri

I just loved it. Even if I'm not really a history or military fan, this story just clicked for me. A new favorite.😁👍

Btw, Nobunaga is depicted as such a nasty nutcase, it's actually funny (especially considering how other mangakas, historians and whoever seem to idolize him)

Dex-chan lover
really enjoyed this. it's not long, but it's worth the read. the art may be off-putting to some in the first few chapters, but you'll really appreciate it in the end.

also it's worth it alone just for the crazy depiction of oda nobunaga lol

Emotional rollercoaster, half the time just at looking at Oda nobunaga’s donkey face. No over beatification of characters so that’s a plus. 10/10

Good characters, good ploot, weirdly good art and a great ending. Deserves the award it got. 9/10

I appreciate the un-romanticized depiction of feudal japanese warfare. A lot of manga in such a setting end up being used as a tool for the japanese to jerk themselves off rather than tell a good story.

This manga is almost perfect in my opinion. 10/10 of course.

Dex-chan lover
It's nice to see people actually complimenting the art here whilst in the chapter comments they're all crying because they don't look like generic anime protagonist # 7652

I really like this manga! unusual drawings ( for a manga), cruel but intense story! I regret It was only 6 tomes ...But its probably for the best!

I read this a while back and i started to reread it but for some reason the ending makes me shed a few tears.
I gotta say though this is a really good manga totally recommend!!

Users who are viewing this thread