Reiwa no Dara-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
These kids are definitely intelligent, the know to ignore the sound from outside and not even attempt to see things that aren’t meant to be seen. At the same time, they place themselves in that kind of situation for fun.
I guess they’re high INT low WIS then… :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
"you shouldn't be coming to the mounting"
"yeah, no, see you next time"

this reminds me of the Jumanji cartoon
I only watched bits and pieces of it when it aired, but from what I remember from the cartoon is that
unlike in the movie (the Robin Williams one), in the cartoon they keep coming back inside the game

Double-page supporter
So few things we know, Dara, was killed by her sister and the village, got revenge (how?), is bound to the mountain, the spirits can atack them (the birthday chapter), the bells on her neck haven't made a sound of danger (yet!), the kids are some what fearless, but not dumb, they sense Dara in not evil in this time, but know when to nope out (the music outside the house and being scared of the bathroom), something really bad can happend at any time, just like in mieruko chan manga.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I mean, Karou did nope the fuck away from the toilet, so he's got that much self-preservation at least.
Wait, if they nope'd the toilet, then what did they use? Because they still have to, you know?

Last edited:
Does anyone know what the japanese name for that board game was? I wanted to see the encyclopedia but I couldn't find it under "The Great Escape from Hell".

Dex-chan lover
Didn't know serial arson involved poop. 💩💩💩
Thanks for the translation!!!

Users who are viewing this thread