Reiwa no Dara-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Dara casually pulling out Kusanagi to cut the vegetables. Also feels bad to Dara. Growing out without love, chastised, killed and sacrificed, and now being lonely.

Dex-chan lover
They're pretty mischievous but it seems they still have some self-awareness to NOT listen "interesting things" outside.
Glad they still have a point of brain, unlike some characters in B-Horror Movie plot.

Dex-chan lover
She can spirit me away. I'll marry her and she'll never be lonely again 👍

Dex-chan lover
Dara... you are not guilty of anything.

What happened to your sister and parents was the consequences of their actions, nothing more nothing less, you... are victim.

And even centuries that you "lived" cursing people, it still isn't your responsibility, I won't say all those people deserved it or it wasn't a bad thing, it would be irresponsible, but... you still aren't responsible for that.

You were quite literally cursed, deprived of your life and peace in death, forced to be fused to a being made of hate and rot.

But just the fact that your mind still was able to come back after those centuries, and who you are now is the same gentle and caring person you were in life and that you still feel guilty about what your body did, is undeniable proof of your character.

But please... don't deprive yourself of this little happiness that has finally come to you.

Dex-chan lover
Ah! So she was able to take direct revenge. I feel so satisfied now. Good for you, Dara! You deserved at least that much. So glad they didn't get to carry on like nothing happened. :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread