Reiwa no Dara-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
Dang, they scrapped the statue just because its boobs gets bigger at midnight?
It could only be seen from the staff room window.

...I think those who decided to scrap it had boob envy. :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
If he is a demigod now, then how did he die and get in tombed next to Dara-san's grave in Chapter 21? I guess we now know why the Tomita clan are very religious at maintaining the other mountain. Also, if we are going with the logic of him no longer be able to wed other women due to this then the Tomita clan are not blood related to him.

At least Hanako sensei isn't doing anything wrong but man that snake is still hard at work in recovering all those lost energy after his encounter with that Dara doll. Welp, it's going to be awhile for him to get bonked again.

Dex-chan lover
Teach with glasses wears slippers
No, the slippers are not proof that Busujima Yuuko is the one making slipper sounds at dusk, all students and teachers wear slippers, it could be anyone. The student's slippers called Uwabaki is a school culture thing in Japan, they change from outdoor shoes to those inside the school and back when they leave. Watch any school anime and you'll see the students changing those at the lockers at the entrance. But, on the other hand as other mention every single mystery is centered on the staff room and Hanako.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter!!! While everyone is hyping about the youkai-teacher, I'm just here gushing about how cute Hinata is!!!

Dex-chan lover
Someone explain the ending to my smooth brain
Teacher with massive lungs and child bearing hips is a youkai. Dara sensed them and teacher asked her to chill. Tig ole biddy youkai teacher is able to be perceived by everyone but any time someone seems to question her existence they tend to focus on other things.

Dara’s kid seemed to notice the genjutsu but brushed it off

Contributor
Teacher with massive lungs and child bearing hips is a youkai. Dara sensed them and teacher asked her to chill. Tig ole biddy youkai teacher is able to be perceived by everyone but any time someone seems to question her existence they tend to focus on other things.

Dara’s kid seemed to notice the genjutsu but brushed it off
So do we have any idea what she is or why she’s unusual?

Dex-chan lover
So do we have any idea what she is or why she’s unusual?
She's the evolved form of toilet no Hanako-san, now she's Staff Room Hanako-san. And like Dara said, her powers are to mingle with people without them questioning who she is and from her reaction probably consider her interesting and harmless.

Also the other mysteries at school are probably Hanako-san just playing around.

Users who are viewing this thread