Reiwa no Dara-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Getter Robo ? Why did I see a Gunbuster reference in it ?
could have gone all BUSTAAAA BEEEEAAMM !!, way cooler

Dex-chan lover
aR0Nok3m.jpg

Page 10 Is that:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ah, so I had assumed that the siblings were somehow related to the priestess's lineage, but I actually think now they're probably related to the woodcutter - who likely dedicated his family to keeping the priestess's legacy alive, as well as protecting her new form from anymore distress and such (this also sort of explains the siblings fascination and affinity for her, it's almost like they were destined to love her).

... what a simp! :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Ah, so I had assumed that the siblings were somehow related to the priestess's lineage, but I actually think now they're probably related to the woodcutter - who likely dedicated his family to keeping the priestess's legacy alive, as well as protecting her new form from anymore distress and such (this also sort of explains the siblings fascination and affinity for her, it's almost like they were destined to love her).

... what a simp! :dogkek:
They would never have been descended from the priestesses' family since they were annihilated and neither of the daughters had children (or possibly even sex). They were originally nomadic so it's unlikely any extended family would even have cared enough to set up in some random backwater to honor their cousins or whatever. It was always going to be a lineage from the original two villages.

Users who are viewing this thread