Dex-chan lover
- Joined
- Sep 13, 2023
- Messages
- 174
Kaoru, MY MAN.
I did not know you were such a CHAD OF CULTURE.
I did not know you were such a CHAD OF CULTURE.
It's called being a Man of Culture.Kaoru its beyond degenerate to imagine sucking the fingers of the rotting amputated arm of a busty snake goddess priestess
Would that be considered necrophilia?Kaoru its beyond degenerate to imagine sucking the fingers of the rotting amputated arm of a busty snake goddess priestess
I mean, if the arm is still cursing the world, and Dara-san is still actively using power from the body to restrain the curse that the Snake is trying to spread...Check ch. 17 if you forget who Amane is (I was too).
There’s a real possibility that both Dara and the snake end up being pseudo-wholesome existences considering the people they interact/possess, and that would totally fit this series.
You didn't ping the haiku guy? He would made the best haiku for this occasion..
Frigg I forgot to ping him @EOTFOFYL. Mommy milkerYou didn't ping the haiku guy? He would made the best haiku for this occasion..
have never clicked on a chapter so fast
Are you mad at meFrigg I forgot to ping him @EOTFOFYL. Mommy milker
im not mad poutAre you mad at me
For eating the ice cream stash
In your chest freezer?
![]()
Seeking random techim not mad pout
btw how youve been doing lately?
It was literally written by Tits. Now I'm interested in finding Tits' other works"No matter how much I SUMMON, creatures with BIG TITS won't stop showing up" sounds like peak Isekai.