Reiwa no Dara-san - Vol. 8 Ch. 61

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 31, 2018
Messages
5,594
I can't decide if I lean towards the stories of the past that grip me in each development, or the lighthearted moments of the present. They're equally great.
I think they are counterpoint.

They not only balance each other, but also greatly deepen the significance of each other.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 2, 2023
Messages
1,363
I'd like to say that people from the past were dicks, but I'd be disrespecting male genitals. And seeing how I myself am male, I don't feel comfortable disrespecting what I've got.
 
Active member
Joined
Jan 11, 2026
Messages
12
Surprisingly short chapter! Poor Tomoe...I suspect Yasaka is gonna kill the doctor, but I also think he's gonna have leave some kind of lasting impact that'll come back the way Dara-san's sister did. I am curious if this will tie into her in any. I also think Dara-san's gonna NEED to train the kids for some future event, again maybe involving the flashbacks we've been seeing.
I love the kids getting back up after getting seemingly bonked. They are persistant!
Also, good stretch.
9THSppA.jpeg
PLevBck.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
5,473
I can't decide if I lean towards the stories of the past that grip me in each development, or the lighthearted moments of the present. They're equally great.
I feel like that's what this series does best. We can have so much world building while still getting our silly fun.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 26, 2019
Messages
1,930
Oh, we getting a fight with the doctor cultist first before the main event, snek vs bug.

I kinda forgot but how old is the children of that priest in the second last page? Most of them are in their 30s right?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 16, 2020
Messages
895
I know the doctor was going to be really bad, but he's way more shittier than I imagined. Poor Tomoe.

Also, by looking at page 2, I don't know if I should label Yasaka's feet as yaoi feet or Street Fighter feet instead.
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Apr 21, 2024
Messages
79
your dream cutting off when it gets exciting is always a pain

As expected of the doctor. Wonder if this is a precursor to how Yasaka ended up being the bottom half of Dara
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 14, 2019
Messages
283
Will the manga adress the fact that Christmas is a festivity for another God ?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 12, 2018
Messages
12,780
Casually making a boken and a bo staff from a demonic tree. >_> Cursed equipment. They'll need a priest to remove them. :pacman:
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 20, 2018
Messages
695
Casually making a boken and a bo staff from a demonic tree. >_> Cursed equipment. They'll need a priest to remove them. :pacman:
Pfft who needs the serviceman when you have the manager on speed dial.



so Snake will probably be blamed for the deaths/trafficking and this will lead to the priestess haunting him down.
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Mar 7, 2019
Messages
197
who said that that doctor was very evil since beginning ?.... you fuking damt right
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 8, 2020
Messages
220
Don't skimp out on training Hinata Dara, she has to eventually battle Amane to assert yuri dominance to determine who will top or bottom.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top