Reki Yomi - Vol. 1 Ch. 8.5 - Bonus comic & The story of Reki Yomi

Contributor
Yeah, that's what I like to see: Sisters intensely swapping partially chewed and regurgitated food via mouth-to-mouth.

Q18.png

I know it's unironically somebody's fetish, somewhere, somehow.

Dex-chan lover
Aah of course they kiss here... it is as romantic as I imagined .... ugghh omg xD
I appreciate the little details about their physiology, we didn't need to know about Capone's ears, but there we have it lo/ but... the author is still intentionally leaving out bigger details about the world and such, I guess they don't really matter?

I thought they would be like 12 and 14 in age, you wouldn't think of them as twins ! but their age might explain how bizarre and careless they are.

@Lyros according to amazon JP, 3 volumes so far... and most likely still ongoing beyond that

Dex-chan lover
Well that was kinda gross, but also funny. And I like the extra little details at the end.

I wonder what strange things the author still has in store for us?

le3

Dex-chan lover
Tag:Yuri, incest, kissing, xray,vomit, ahegao, snuff

And does Reki act as a normal older sister (before page 7 that is) in this chapter? That's probably the most bizarre thing in this chapter....

MD@Home
Thank you for translating this "rather uneasy but still interesting" series 🤗

Here is your girl eating a hamberger of the day :

74835849_p0_master1200_40.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
This is the manga I would love to recommend people to read it before their meal. Can't wait to see their reaction :9

Eating food covered in your cute imouto's saliva: hot
Regurgitating food into your imouto's mouth: not for me dawg but I won't judge if you're into that

Users who are viewing this thread