Reki Yomi - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - Reki's journey of jealousy (second half)

Dex-chan lover
This was too wholesome. Please tell me she's in some weird situation after eating something she shouldn't have eaten.

So it's almost over then? That's a huge shame this was such a fun, enjoyable, and funny manga with great art. Hope the author gets to move on to a new project soon.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, Miami is a rabbit? Those square things on her head are supposed to be rabbit ears?

Dex-chan lover
That ending was so sweet and wholesome.

I really really enjoyed the art and comedy in this. It has been super enjoyable, thanks for all the translations! :D

Heh, that's a wholesome chapter. Kind of odd, so surely there's something else that's going to happe- sees the completed tag

Ah. Dang it. So that's why.

Well, that was a fun wild ride of bodily fluids with bouts of questionable actions and reactions. Thanks for the translations, and I do hope that the author gets more success in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Feels like something happened in between but I guess the author thought it was better to say good bye with the most wholesome episode to date... And of course cunnilingus because why not lo/ but seriously at first I thought it was all some kind of illusion or dream.

Also let me say this, maybe I'm just fangirling but Capone looks majestic here, like when you her alone in gags is funny but in front of Yomi she looks soooooooo cool!!!! well, Shag san too of course.

This manga was too great, is nice that we still have omakes and extras ! because I'm not ready to say goodbye, thank you very much for the translation so far! Also here's this picture of anime girls eating hamburger
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/505938868143521792/816309709358235668/87715447_p0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread