Rekishi ni Nokoru Akujo ni naru zo: Akuyaku Reijou ni naru hodo Ouji no Dekiai wa Kasoku suru you desu! - Ch. 21

I know school is a den of nasty cliques, but are there no teachers keeping an eye on things? Everyone in this school is rotten considering they just let this girl get away with the attack. In real life it might be dangerous to go after a person with scissors, but they've got magic for crying out loud. (rolls eyes)
to be fair, the assault probably took a minute at best, the school is huge and there are few teachers, so it's not that hard to imagine that miss nasty ***** simply waited for the teachers to not be around to assault the other girl.

Supporter
"I don't care"
Based
20240720213852-49c0f72f-me.png

Agreed.​

Dex-chan lover
How far do the raws go, and can we expect more regular updates now that a new group has taken over?

Lastes I've seen is 26

Some spoilers for people who want them
Mel "OMG even short hair is super cute!"
Duke "So cute I'm pissed, why didn't you show it to me first"
Alicia "wat"

Also Carol here is cousin with Mel.

After being...'abandoned' by Liz, Jane became subject of bullying.

Though Alicia one time witness it, intervene and basically do her usual 'blunt villainess' confrontation with Jane
And that seem to break Jane out of the 'spell' of being Liz fanatic

Jill "Don't you know? Among Liz's followers she's nicknamed White Angel while Alicia is called Black Devil"
Alicia "So simple! I'd prefer something cooler or more powerful sounding!"
~~~
Carol "Are you aware that you(Alicia) is being called Black Angel?"
Alicia =" =

As Carol put it, both of them have something that make people look up to them.
If Liz is the type that extends her hand and try to save anyone.
Alicia's unwaveringly walking her own path leave a strong impression in people, and some of them start to think "I want to change, to become someone I can be proud of"

Duke got hit with some kind of memory wiping thing that seem to wipe his memories of Alicia

After some seemingly-calm-but-not searching for clue, Alicia spot Mel around a corner
Mel "You've gotta be kidding me! Instant-movement!?"
Alicia "I simply ran over"

Dex-chan lover
Man, it is impressive how the hand that destroy other people lives blaming someone else.

Also the preparator was the girl who dissed our MC after she was away for leveling and get clapped back for being untidy and doesn't carry herself like a noble she is, then try to frame MC, got debunked and pull shits like this.

Dex-chan lover
to be fair, the assault probably took a minute at best, the school is huge and there are few teachers, so it's not that hard to imagine that miss nasty ***** simply waited for the teachers to not be around to assault the other girl.
To add to that, these guys are still nobles. Unless teacher have better standing than them, they probably wont do anything until a complaint is made.

Basically, school wont do a thing until someone with a bigger wallet move them.

Dex-chan lover
So the aide was the guy who had uncharacteristically become a little combative at the prospect of her opposite the saintess right? Is the climax going to be the same thing happening to who we thought would be immune to this? Like an unintentionally brainwashing arc of her (protag's) closest allies? That'd be pretty horrific

Users who are viewing this thread