Rekishi ni Nokoru Akujo ni naru zo: Akuyaku Reijou ni naru hodo Ouji no Dekiai wa Kasoku suru you desu! - Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
"Violence is bad, Liz-Sama said it wont solve anything"
On the contrary my sheltered, well off, stupid child, violence does solve so much so fast you quickly realize why humans have be using it for millennia.

Also I am beginning to tire of these dumb plots in the school with these dumb, stupid, boring mind controlled kids. My patience for something to happen is dwindling.

Dex-chan lover
I'm just so frustrated by how incredibly stupid everyone behaves. They see Jane charge Alicia while brandishing scissors and chastise Alicia for kicking Jane across the room. Like, wtf? :wtf:

On one hand, it drives me mad, on the other, I understand why the king wanted someone to essentially oppose Liz. She's building an insane following that if not handled right, could very well cause serious damage to the kingdom.

Dex-chan lover
Those other students must be either brainwashed or incredibly stupid, probably both if they can’t see that as a reason for self defense.
It is very heavily implied that Liz has some sort of actual protagonist aura that's influencing people.

Henry at one point notes that her words seemed like revelations even when they were just obvious statements, Meg's fiance would not shut up about Liz even in front of the girl he's going to marry, etc. Alicia and co even wondered if she's using magic on people but shot the idea down.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Those other students must be either brainwashed or incredibly stupid, probably both if they can’t see that as a reason for self defense.
Funny enough, this makes me remember real world politics. When one side is attacked and the other says stuff like "it's staged" or "was an accident"...

Both sides do that and it's ridiculous.

Dex-chan lover
"Violence is bad, Liz-Sama said it wont solve anything"
On the contrary my sheltered, well off, stupid child, violence does solve so much so fast you quickly realize why humans have be using it for millennia.

Also I am beginning to tire of these dumb plots in the school with these dumb, stupid, boring mind controlled kids. My patience for something to happen is dwindling.
Yeah it’s about time Prince Duke or someone else finally said “yeah we’ve had enough of this brainwashing bs please make it end”.

Though Liz hasn’t done anything “wrong” (legally anyway) so I guess they’re waiting until they catch her doing something really bad?

Users who are viewing this thread