Rekishi ni Nokoru Akujo ni naru zo: Akuyaku Reijou ni naru hodo Ouji no Dekiai wa Kasoku suru you desu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

@werewolf914 , is this your first time reading manga or watching anime because there are literally many examples of animes geared towards males that do the same or worse

Kinda irks me that everything is so convenient lol but I guess this is how a reincarnated villainess almost always roll. I love the artstyle though! Looking forward to the next chapter 💕

@werewolf914

Ever hear of Wise Man's Grandchild, 8th son? Are you kidding me?, Sword Art Online, etc.

There's wish fulfillment op stories for everyone. If you dont like it, don't read. No need to be a sexist a**

Fed-Kun's army
!!! YES!!!! I'LL BE FOLLOWING THIS FOR SURE!!!

thank you for translating this, it looks right up my alley lmao

But this just doesn"t make sense. Even bakarina has more common sense than this mc....

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't she become muscular from all the sword training?
Well that would also be interesting though.

Group Leader
@welcome2atlantis
Wouldn't she become muscular from all the sword training?
Well that would also be interesting though.

Not easy for girls, even guys at that age to gain muscle mass unless they are doing heavy weight training, roid, and maybe some extra growth hormone.

Even as adults, getting muscular is not easy for women, they will certainly gain well toned body, but not exactly bodybuilder gachi muchi, unless again... heavy weight training and roid.

Very unfortunate of fmc that she contains too many waifu points to be a villain.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!

I get a feeling this mc got the same head as bertia (from Fiancée's Observation Log of the Self-proclaimed Villainess)🤣

Users who are viewing this thread