Rekishi ni Nokoru Akujo ni naru zo: Akuyaku Reijou ni naru hodo Ouji no Dekiai wa Kasoku suru you desu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

The novel is good.

Chapter 80+ in the novel
Alicia was actually doing villainess role inside the campus and everyone hated her. And she is a badass when she turned 13. Duke is an S lol!

lol i kinda like that she's OP hahaha i'm looking forward on how she intends to be the greatest villainess!! thank u for picking this up (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)

1. I never shall tire of villainess stories. All day, all night, keep them coming!
2. Duke is a stupid-ass name and I would 100% support changing it to something less stupid. Who names the lead Duke in a quasi-European royalty!? GAH!! Don't @ me on this, I don't care if you disagree. I am always PRESENT for any dark-skinned male leads. There's not enough of them ;_______;
3. Is this Bakarina with actual, useful, powers? Whooo boy that's something to be scared of lol

Can't believe she improved that much in a week…

I don't k ow if the heroine is strong enough against that kind of growth

@Lili49545 in some other mangas and manhwa got this happening. If you actually pay attention to the background story of the villains/villainesses' family, you can see that all their children got a huge potential to become almighty. We always see the older brother or second brother and even the third/younger brother, but when it comes to the sister(s)[females] they all puny and weak. It just a stereotype that works so you don't need to put more effort to develop the story.

Of course, the heroine(s) can make a name for their own because of their hard work. For her, it will be much easier because of her background.

Double-page supporter
Girl's got high stats and a funny personality. I'm gonna like this

Thank you so much for picking up this project!! 😍😃

All caught up with the raws with this one chapter hahaha The absolute awesomeness of having a new adaptation being translated right away and the frustrating of waiting monthly from this point on for the next chapter 😅

Users who are viewing this thread