Rekishi ni Nokoru Akujo ni naru zo: Akuyaku Reijou ni naru hodo Ouji no Dekiai wa Kasoku suru you desu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

"Villainess That Will Go Down in History" more like the "Lady/WarMaiden/Magician That Will Go Down in History"
Silly girl. XD

Dex-chan lover
To bully them is my real test, to Ohoho's my cause~

She grew WAY too quickly for it to be in the realms of common sense. Game world grinding, maybe? Or is she just that crazy talented?

I couldn’t stop thinking about how all 4 siblings can have the same nickname if author named the second twin Alfred :>

Double-page supporter
Since WhyDuke won't be updated in a long-ass time, I'll drown my loneliness with these villainess stories!

Like the first 10 chapters of the web novel. Oh by the way, her type is like the kind where if she is meet with a challenge or tries very hard she grows.

Dex-chan lover
@sashastarr ch2 raw comes out on the 5th and then theyll need to take the time to work their magic. just know that it's because there's only 1 chapter out atm, not that they don't intend to update! also join their discord! they got a progress chart up so you can see what they're up to with their current projects. that's how i know this btw.

Dex-chan lover
She sure is earnest. But that whimsical part remains lol
Many thanks

this was such a fluffy and cute story :'< so what the fuck happened :'<

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly if this was a one shot and ended here I’d be satisfied. Can’t wait for more.

Users who are viewing this thread