Rekishi ni Nokoru Akujo ni naru zo: Akuyaku Reijou ni naru hodo Ouji no Dekiai wa Kasoku suru you desu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

A classic villainess setup, and someone who was actually super hype to be reincarnated??? I’m a sucker for this kinda stuff!

@TheMadFool hahah, yeah, the naming is pretty redundant~
It’s like if an Emperor’s name was King xD

Fed-Kun's army
Ya know MC...if being the villainess fails there is always gaining rank of general in the army with those budding skills.

I can't see chapter 1 past page 4, is there a problem with the pages?? Already did five refreshes... I'm dying :(

Fed-Kun's army
Finally someone that has true courage. She's already on the top compared against isekai MCs

I see this is one of the cringier reincarnation stories. Author didn't even bother with a semblance of characterization. They just went straight to Mary Sue templated BS. I actually don't mind having an OP MC, but only if it is done right. Also, Duke maybe one of the dumbest names you can give to a prince. Princes who don't ascend to the throne are normally given a lesser title, right? If that happens to him, he will be called Duke Duke.

Dex-chan lover
Okay so I'm rereading cause my memory is weak and I've just realized how funny the prince's name is. Duke.
Can you imagine them being older and they're at a party or something and something like this happens:
Girl, chasing the prince: Duke! Wait!
An actual Duke blocks the way: Yes?
Girl: No! I'm, it was PRINCE DUKE

Yah, i must admit this is stupid, but also hilarious at the same time.
I can predict where the plot gonna be
People like this just because the premise seems promising, the actual story itself isn't really that great.

A mary sue power fantasy may not be the best thing but if it is written in a good way it can be a quite enjoyable ride.

ahh this reminds me of that other one, I think it was called "Observation Record of a Self-proclaimed Villainess"
it was the same idea of a girl who wanted to be a villainess but instead she ends up turning into a hero that everyone loves LOL, so I already love this manga

Users who are viewing this thread