Rekishi ni Nokoru Akujo ni naru zo: Akuyaku Reijou ni naru hodo Ouji no Dekiai wa Kasoku suru you desu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Holy shiet if only i could do that as easy as her i would be afraid of muscle pain nor would i throw up after too much exercise, sigh..

Truck-kun.jpg

Double-page supporter
I'm pretty sure there is a law about royalty names to prevent having something like King Duke.

I always think these are some of my favorite villainess stories. Where the girl tries so hard to be a villainess and fails miserably.

Bruhh if the Prince was a duke's son and he became the duke he'd be called as Duke Duke Seeker 😂😂😂

Honestly speaking, these so-called villainess(es) are never villainous enough. They're just pitiful abandoned women.

Honestly speaking, these so-called villainess(es) are never villainous enough. They're just pitiful abandoned women.

Contributor

Contributor

Fed-Kun's army
Lol she forgot to act spoiled for a typical villain BUT she is on her way to becoming powerful sooo maybe she can go the actual-villain route. Lol

Automatic Drop, I hate plots with protagonists who immediately become strong without much effort, be it fantasy or not. Not much character development. As someone who trains physically this is absurd.

Fed-Kun's army
whats the point in becoming a villianess if your so heartwarming and sweet??????????

lmao "Prince Duke." Is his family name "Marquess"? Do they hail from the ancestral lands of "Earl"?

Let me guess. She changes events and becomes so lovable that all the guys (hopefully excluding her brothers, but you never know) fall in love with her instead, but she’ll be completely oblivious and think she’s acting like a “villainess.” Lets not forget that she’ll befriend the “protagonist.” It feels a lot like My Next Life As A Villainess.

Users who are viewing this thread