Rekishi ni Nokoru Akujo ni naru zo: Akuyaku Reijou ni naru hodo Ouji no Dekiai wa Kasoku suru you desu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
You're supposed to be the Heroine, not the physical incarnation of the effects of heroin...

Dex-chan lover
Did she temporary blind or somthing?
s1yfg41pgnamb7FBaZnV2-o.jpg

s1yfg41pyzuY6TCv3Sxxs-o.jpg
TBF to her, which I really shouldn’t, the guy was unarmed at that moment. It wasn’t until she was frozen that he unsheathed that weapon to kill her

Dex-chan lover
Duke showed more restraint than I would. She would have lost her head! 🤬🤬🤬

Double-page supporter
Some of the names in this are pretty bad. Prince Duke? Is he a prince or a duke? Cather Liz? What the fuck kind of name is Cather? And why is the young boy named Jill?
I'm 99% sure it's just an English name with the Japanese naming convention. So her name is Liz Cather, but in Japanese you put the last name first and I guess the translator just left it as is.

Dex-chan lover
Why wasn't the heroine arrested on suspicion of complicity with the kidnapper/attempted regicide? (Not sure that's the right word. Princicide?)

Dex-chan lover
Are you okay with revealing what happens to her at the end? Does she learn her lesson or does she get punished in some way?
The comments from the last chapter mentioned that Alicia rebuked the heroine later on. That the heroine learned a bit of the common sense but she was, more or less, the same. But I have not read the WN/LN, so I don't know more.

Dex-chan lover
Re, the saint: Giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirl.

But to be honest I'm more pissed at her followers. "Just don't give up, I'm sure you can convince her!" that she shouldnt. Attack a man trying to kill her. That you should just get kidnapped and passively wait to be rescued??? Are you thick? is your silver spoon impacting your brain??

Dex-chan lover
Since you've read the novel, I have to ask: is Liz evil or is she just a sanctimonious bitch?
She is just dumb, stupid and ignorant with her head in the clouds and a brain filled with flowers and rainbows.

She has charm(?) magic that's been leaking subconsciously and that's why everyone loves her. I might have understood it wrong, but it seems like the charm magic was activated because she fell in love with Duke, who's an absolute chad being able to block it since he already loves Alicia. Liz's antagonism towards Alicia was jealousy that she couldn't have the perfect life she imagined when she found out she was the Saintess, being married to Duke and bringing peace to the world.

Power Uploader
This series is so poorly written that it's insane. Nothing any of the characters do makes sense. Why would the King and his cronies engage in this incredibly stupid and dangerous plan in the first place? The Prince was stabbed as a direct result of it, but that's just shrugged off? Why are they attaching a 13-year old girl to "teach the Saintess the ways of the world" instead of just hiring an ethics/political science teacher, or having her sit in on some criminal law proceedings? Hell, why did they even come meet the MC to begin with to ask for her opinions on the economy and society, and then just brush off her telling them straight to their face that nobles are corrupt? Perhaps a better writer could've handled this premise better.

Dex-chan lover
I've been re-reading the novel after this got updated, and I forgot how toned down the manga was. In the novel
she straight up kills them, and even decapitates one of them, which causes his head to roll past Saintess Head-up-her-ass and her entourage.

Double-page supporter
She is just dumb, stupid and ignorant with her head in the clouds and a brain filled with flowers and rainbows.

She has charm(?) magic that's been leaking subconsciously and that's why everyone loves her. I might have understood it wrong, but it seems like the charm magic was activated because she fell in love with Duke, who's an absolute chad being able to block it since he already loves Alicia. Liz's antagonism towards Alicia was jealousy that she couldn't have the perfect life she imagined when she found out she was the Saintess, being married to Duke and bringing peace to the world.
Thank you for the spoilers! I appreciate it!

Users who are viewing this thread