Relatable things.

Group Leader
Rewatching a movie and enjoying it just as much as you did when you watched it for the first time is so great

Dex-chan lover
The full chuuni package:

- Daydreaming about about stopping a terrorist/school shooter, preferably using your superior CQC/stealth/tactical skills.
- Trying to change your image by wearing a new, "cool" article of clothing (hat, jacket, necklace, glasses, toothpick, eyepatch). Then spending most of your time explaining to people why you're wearing said thing all of a sudden.
- Daydreaming about rescuing and raising an orphan from an abusive family/crime ring. Usagi Drop ending optional.
- When lifting something in public, making sure to carry far more than normal without saying anything. If someone offers to help, refuse by saying broodingly "You can handle it", hinting at a life of untold hardship.
- Thinking of yourself as normally quiet/goofy/nice, but ready to turn into a twisted fucking psychopath when pushed into a corner.
- Daydreaming about impressing everyone at the school concert/dance/social gathering with those instrument lessons you looked up online/anime opening dance moves.

Dex-chan lover
Wait people actually do that?

What did I miss out on during my middle school years?

have a crush woth someone.

Eating a 1 pack noodle and want moar.

Fuck milk, lets go black coffe.

Overslept is a thing

Looking at the night sky just to wonder, why am i like this.

Dex-chan lover
A come from a "christian" "family" and every time I do something "wrong"my grandma always tell the same story.
Something about me being possessed by a demon because an old lady(who might be a witch) posed her hand on my forehead when I was a baby.

Deleting waifu collecter game after spending a years worth of saved gems for one gacha and not getting your s-rank. (Multiple games)

4aa99a9fc73a2a61d1769a736788f108caae6b6b.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I replaced my store bought milk with hydrochloric acid 😂😂😂😂 My mom is breakdancing on the floor because she drank it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💯💯💯💯

Hashtag #Relatable

Users who are viewing this thread