Release That Witch - Ch. 100 - Returning in the Rain

That isn't Margaret.Sorry,no. This is just wrong. Margaret was supposed to be a mature, sharp and experienced merchant, not this bouncy big sis version of Lightening.

Way to go to ruin a character. Not to mention omitting all the other information about her introduction

Dex-chan lover
Gosh lightning's ass and figure are already top notch and I can't imagine what kind of masterpiece she's gonna be in years to come. Busty tomboy FTW

Contributor
B7BWGwV.jpg

dat tomboy ass

@Hell_Satan yup. It clearly says in the web novel that she looks around 30 year old with visible wrinkles. Hell, forget appearances,they have butchered her entire personality and identity. Her way of speaking was also very composed and professional,and not at all like portrayed here. She was excited about the steam engines, but excited in a businesslike manner and not the childlike excitement of Lightening

Well, they already butchered Theo's countenance in this manhua - he's supposed to be a cool veteran spymaster who even thought the witches interrogating him are kind of amateurs at it, yet in this adaptation he just looks like a scared messenger - so them doing the same to Margaret and her introduction doesn't feel all that surprising anymore.

Aggregator gang
@Santouryuu Yeah I'm a few traws away to dropping this manwhua he butchered a lot of the character for example Gracia WTF doe he has an eye-patch please correct me on this one cause I don't remember her having one. I'm only staying to read this butchered work is because of Veronica.

Users who are viewing this thread