Release That Witch - Ch. 145 - Dust

Thanks for the mass release i'll look forward for another mass release

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.

Is it just me or the story is starting to get more and more nonsensical? Not that it was great from the beginning, but the story jumps, the info-dumps, and the deux-ex machinas are getting on my nerves.

Group Leader
@talas

You're not wrong on the duex-ex machinas. The next few (dozens) chapters will be mainly on the world building for the later arcs.

Dex-chan lover
Why would a bloke report to the church about medicine being given for free, asking for an equivalent medicine as payment? He ought to have just drunk the free one instead. Or at least have asked for gold.

What protective clothing? That cut clearly reached her skin (and left it unblemished)

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao don't care (about dust)
Thank you next

Thanks for the TL, take a break if you feel like it don't worry about it

Dex-chan lover
@feha, the dude knew that the free medicine was related to witches, witches are prosecuted by church, therefore, if he was sufficiently religious, it wouldn't be strange for him to take his chances with the church rather than the "demonic witches".

Dex-chan lover
I do feel a little bad for the church's witch(s), but in the webnovel the more you learn about them, the more awful they seem to be.
At least some of them get second chances.

Users who are viewing this thread