Release That Witch - Ch. 146 - Shadow Islands

Group Leader
@UnnamedMinecrafter Bruh, I don't mind you releasing early, but please don't put translation notes on the witches' boobs.

There should also soon be releases with better quality (as a joint between 0100001 and Heroz Scanlation), so it's not necessary to inflict yourself the suffering of Paint & Google Translate that much.

You should also learn how to un-watermark raws. There's been a free & open-source un-watermarking software for scanlators released recently.

Group Leader
@AB2000 To be honest, I don't care about quality because I translate it for myself and then just quickly put it together so you guys can read it too. Feel free to edit my release and upload it with better quality.

Group Leader
@AB2000 You should know that un-watermarking software doesn't work perfectly. If software solution so good, there will not group requite people that can do basic redraw for un-watermark.

Group Leader
@Sisig I don't think it'll really escalate like when there was that exodus of big groups. There'll be a bit of competition for the series, but I don't think the coments thread will become as entertaining as watching Gladiator.

@UnnamedMinecrafter Thanks for releasing, I guess, but, well, even for yourself, is relying on Google Translate as enjoyable as reading something patiently translated the old-school way?
Moreover, the watermarks of onemanhua.com are ugly. They defile the great waifus of this cool series.

Group Leader
@azraei97 Yeah, it doesn't completely the watermarks. But it makes redrawing easier.
On this release, the watermarks aren't redrawn.

@UnnamedMinecrafter Thank you for release mate. I personally don't care about watermark or whatever they are complaining about. I really like this series and I am grateful for any translation as long as they make sense. And I be looking forward to your release if you decide to do more.

For those who are not satisfied with quality, feel free to wait for other group release. Though I really don't see why you have demotivate someone.

Aggregator gang
So their world is basically surrounded by untamed wilderness full of demonic beast and humans only live in small portion of the world?
I like this kind of premise.

Dex-chan lover
It's looks like the data safe option is working in this one chapter (I read it in 30kb/s. Yes, it's that "great!"). I was re-reading it and even in the previous chapter, when the data safe option is not yet implemented it's still hard to load the page and probably the other manhwa/webcomic/long strip full colored series. Or perhaps this ones have a small size of images. Just for your information tho. Sorry for my English

Edit : right! That's lightning's dad.

Group Leader
I think competitive spirit is good. There’s no rule on MD preventing other group from releasing their version of the same series. It’ll be nice if we gets a head up so we can collab on the same project. Still, unnameMinecraft release it under his own gooodwill, no complaints on that aspect.

As for watermarks, many group strive to make their release as clean as possible. Their goal is the same level of art style as the primary publisher. If you don’t mind the watermarks, good for you. But I bet the groups don’t care and will attempt to remove as many watermarks as possible.

I’m assuming unnamedMinecraft read the novel. In that case MTL will do just fine providing context for proper translation/paraphrasing.

Let’s stop before it becomes drama and enjoy the chapters (from whoever).

Fed-Kun's army
Comic Sans is a hate crime. There are dozens of free comic and manga fonts out there, and even the not free ones are just lying around in the open.

Users who are viewing this thread