Release That Witch - Ch. 167 - North Slope Mine

Fed-Kun's army
please no more! no more! everytime i think im done reading, there is a ANOTHER chapter!!! i want to sleep!

(in all seriousness thou, thank you lol) OK... i still need to read this chapter.

Am I the only one that only sees a few blurs on a few pages? The text is sometimes unreadable for me. Anyway, Ty 4 mass realease.

Double-page supporter
OMG you guys just keep on giving and giving!! Please don't stop 😍

@Iulian0909 are you reading on desktop or phone? It happened to me with the earlier chapters when I read on phone, but the pages looked fine on desktop

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion

Yes and no.....
There are no demons in bordertown right now.
But the demons can in fact do that....

The demons do have a relationship with the gods stone however but it is a huge spoiler....

The Demon race can´t breeth air.
Only scout type demons can survive in the open air by useing gas tanks that contains a red type of gas.
The demons infuses the air with red mist that makes it so they can survive.
The "towers" that makes this red mist must feeds on God stones and can only grow( yes they are living things and grow ) in certain locations where there is giant god stone crystals to feed them.
( this is why the demons can't invade the human lands, as there is no nearby crystals to make supply bases on.... as well as two other big reasons im not going to tell just yet )

Users who are viewing this thread