Release That Witch - Ch. 214

Group Leader
Just to let you guys know how far md is behind.
For the chapters up to 200 i cant find the group, so you have to use aggregators 🙁

@UnnamedMinecrafter

Mangadex is up to chapter 212. In Russian though, but they have much higher translation quality compared to english version.

Also, posting with a gap is bad taste. Would've been better if you uploaded all the missing chapters or at least chapter 213.

Yea.... no. Not dealing with the shitty MTLs from people who's knowledge of English is limited to basic shit you'd expect to hear from fake-polyglot youtubers that I'd have to read in order to even reach this chapter.

edit: looks like it was a good thing I didn't read this since it seems this TL is one of those snipers that gets off on posting major plot points. Glad Mangadex added a 'block group' button after the issues with others doing the same thing.

I've complained about people doing this in the past, but far as I can tell, chapter gaps like this come along when someone snipes starting from the point that other translation efforts on other sites left off. Still baffling why you wouldn't post your snipes on those sites, instead of here where there's very clearly a gap that most users won't want to deal with. Then again, most fan translations are found through aggregate sites, so I guess if you want to get your chapter to be seen, you have to leave it somewhere for these sites to find.

Not trying to excuse this kind of thing, just attempting to make sense of it using what little information I have. Chances are, I may be way off.

Fed-Kun's army
why the hate for the uploader are you guys stupid? he wanted to show there is plenty of stuff out there you can read of it but MD simply doesnt have it ...

Major yikes. How little forethought do you have to have to post something with this large a gap?

Not against you but the other trad who have sniped this series it's mangafast and their scans are infamous so if you want to take it back, start again since 183

Group Leader
@StolenGene I think you may have misunderstood something.
I am not affiliated with the group in any way.
I myself just took quite a while to find someone who continued to translate this in English, since even the official translation is lagging behind by a bit and locked behind an app download.
Because i think most people wont spend the effort to do this themselves, i uploaded this chapter with a link to the translator on the groups profile.
If you'd rather wait for the other group, who last updated like a quarter of a year ago, please just block the this group.

Dex-chan lover
@UnnamedMinecrafter
Not everyone will be happy with MTL's but it's still better than reading on youtube, it's such a pain reading through a video.
as DeathDonut said you can post upto chapter 213, and delay uploading latest chapter for maybe 3 days, since Release that witch seem to release a chapter almost after every 3 days, this way it's a win win situation for both you since you'll get people to come to your site by using delay and people will also be reading here.
+advantage you'll have a backup of chapters by uploading on MD, if you every lose data on your site it will still stay here.

EDIT: Just read that you are not affiliated with the group, then meh do whatever.

Stop playing games. There is no good reason to post such a huge chapter gap other than your own ego. Nobody gives a crap how far behind MD is behind aggregators. We come for the story that's it. If you're going to translate at least be fluent in ONE of the languages your translating (to or from). Shitty MTLs = block.

Double-page supporter
it might be mtl, but that website has all missing chapter. you can get all the gist of it. but the amount of series they have wonder if ripped from official(licence) site for some series

Users who are viewing this thread