Release That Witch - Ch. 224

@red20ror Giving credit for unfinished work further encourages such behavior. The word "free" should not be used as an excuse to compromise quality. I do have a suspicion that we do not see eye to eye on this, given your name calling, but "altruism" in the form of "I did something for you out of the goodness of my heart. Be grateful!" is something I do not wish to promote.

Supporting someone [doing something] via donations is a "I like what you do, keep doing it" kind of message, not "I will pay you so you can start doing something" - the latter is investment. If you were their supporter and saw releases with this level of QC and proofreading afterwards, how generous would you feel towards them?

@red20ror the ironic thing is that most scanlation groups would completely disagree with you. Most scanlation groups put in the time and effort to produce quality scanlations (or at the very least not ABSOLUTE FUCKING GARBAGE like Aloalivn) and don't even ask for donations. They just do it as a hobby, or for the community, or for clout or whatever. It's kind of a fuck you to all of them when simps like you think garbage like this is acceptable.

Scanlating at a level of quality like this is actually WORSE than not scanlating at all, because it dramatically lowers the bar, and disincentivizes other groups from scanlating this series (or at the very least, the chapters Aloalivn has already scanlated) correctly.

Pls don't make pages too long, it take much time to load and sometimes get blurred

"Most witches are unwilling to spend their lives with only one man."

Women today in a nutshell.

Double-page supporter
@Shinra_Banshou @MoveOver I just wanna kiss you guys! *mwah*

"Just consume product and get excited for next product!" *clap* *clap* *clap* (This also works for translations!)
If people produce bad products and consumers just eat it up then other people will put in less effort because consumers just "clap and cry" regardless of how good something is!
Why are we not allowed to not want bad stuff?

Users who are viewing this thread