Release That Witch - Ch. 224

Double-page supporter
I wish more authors had the patience to flesh out their characters like this one, but I suppose that doesn't sell for readers with 60 second attention spans.

What does "It's a pity thu year I'll prc be unable to visit you" mean? I can understand most of the small grammar and spelling mistakes but I'm stuck on this one. Is it something along the lines of "I won't be able to visit you next year"?

The translation is very messy. Lots of typos, mistakes, strange words, also the explosive being discussed is likely nitroglycerin and not whatever was written in here...

It's not that the translation is messy, the translation is ok, it's just that the words are being cut off when it reaches the edge of the message bubbles. It just wasn't checked properly.

Dex-chan lover
on page 4 one of the last panels why are the figures half missing ? very strange

Fed-Kun's army
Someone went a little too crazy with the brush tool
Some of the dialogue boxes seem cut and they murdered the ice witch in the fire scene (just look at her, seems like someone erased her face for some reason)
Also tilly feet

Bro its not like we don't appreciate these scans , but chapters by Aloalivn need some help and editing

@zZONDERz that site is all about speed ,they don't care about quality ,just mtl and post as fast as you can. when the raw get released they upload the mtl chapter the same day in their site ,they dont care about editing ,the people that are uploading these chapters here are not affiliated with aloalivn they just upload from their sites to here

@ikki_kun dam, I knew to some extent that it was like that. But to think there just site ripping, then just posting mtl scans that have probably have been "scuffed" in the process on top of that. Like what's even goal at that point.

All you guys complain about translation quality etc, but not one of you faggot would even consider supporting via patreon etc.
I'm a free loader too, and as freeloader goes, just read with whats provided. Not like you pay for anything anyway.
The manhwa is good, drawing's good too, just missed a little with a translation quality, not like you can't grasp or understand whats being spoken by the character.

Users who are viewing this thread