Release That Witch - Ch. 226

Dex-chan lover
thanks appreciate the better release. but, please spare us from the Times New Roman (its making me feels like reading a paper) and look for a better font.

Thank you, aloalvin is hard to read with all the watermarks and terrible grammar. I can appreciate hard work even if it's not professional. Protip if you want to continue, wildwords is the standard font scanlators use for text in speech bubbles and thought bubbles.

Yo you can hit me up for proofreading and typesetting if you need some. I may not be the best but i can probably help out in most aspects.

thank you!
i had a nostalgia moment when i realized this is not zoomed 200% like the other guys do.

Dex-chan lover
Man zero decency, this girl a witch, so I'll bring her from longsong in the middle of winter and not even offer clothes to instead of her rags. we need to verify this girl identity with a test, she just came from a multi day trip in the middle of winter with rags for clothes, perfect time. She passed the test, she is not a threat, do we give her some basic clothes to meet his highness, well no, she need to meet his highness with these rags.

Damn, the only reason I got caught by the hiccups in the translation was because I could understand what I was reading.

Users who are viewing this thread