Release That Witch - Ch. 234 - The Battle Till Dawn

Maggie's gonna border on illegal at this rate - Coo the luck magnet. 👀

Dex-chan lover
Poor Nightingale 😅
Ah well, she's best girl anyway.

But I laughed my ass off at the witches that passed the night playing cards and got low scores

Lol. I hate to admit it but I always used to do well on multiple choice questions tests because I tend to just rely on my instincts and don't bother trying to second guess my choices. It meant I was always relaxed when it came to that sort of thing. So a combo of luck and some studying that would leave the info SOMEWHERE in my brain even I can't couldn't just pull those facts out consciously on command.

ah yes, dont forget that luck always played a part in tests when braincells just doesnt work anymore.

9 out of ten by pure luck in MCQ is crazy!

it's like a 1 in 34 thousand chance.

Are you guys planning on going back and doing the other chapters? Or should I just read through them since it’s the only ones I’ll have?

Maggie is a BIRD
she flies with Geometry, Of course she wouldn't need to think about it, its all instinct

Aggregator gang
Maggie's Luck
Sadly, Maggie's luck will be mainly played for laughs. But yeah, this is her second magical ability. She is basically the Goddess of Luck, to the point that if you tried aiming a gun at her and pulling the trigger the gun would misfire. It's that OP.

Users who are viewing this thread