Release That Witch - Ch. 41 - Campsite

I don't really care if the translation is not top quality as long as its readable. It's free, unofficial translation.

@Allexio even if you could speak japanese you wouldn't be able to translate this. 😅

Power Uploader
@Allexio The original translation is Chinese. You should aim for Chinese instead of Japanese if you want to read/translate.

P.s. HERE COMES THE EVIL WITCH!! Or the stubborn one? xD fine, I'll label him/her as the villain, happy now?!

@Sephiroth508
Ah ok i'm into that, as opposed to them just getting murdered for no rhyme or reason they make a mistake because of their desperation and get punished for it. I always have this uneasy sort of pity for people who just get hit with the "tragedy stick" for no reason, but it isn't here and i can enjoy the next chapters.
Thank you!

@Akabane I agree with you on Wendy, she doesn't look a day older than Nightingale, even though she should be in her thirties. But was it ever said how old Leaf was? Wiki doesn't say anything about it either.

Aggregator gang
maybe it is because english is not my 1st language but it is kinda hard to understand the translation from time to time

Users who are viewing this thread