Release That Witch - Ch. 43 - Escape

Dex-chan lover
Do you need help?
I don't know, feels like I got everything under control and going as planned. Got all witches hunting me, and my friend dying, and no chance to get to a healer in time. Its all splendid isnt it? Now shoo shoo.

Double-page supporter
Hell yeah!! One of the best girls is about to show up.
Was waiting on her arrival, now we are only missing the other one...

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Please split these images up into somewhat shorter ones and don't use such insane compression. The jpg artifacting with these releases is seriously terrible.

Fed-Kun's army
@Carjiga
just my assumption:

the witch with short blond hair?
you can see her in the backround of the boss in one panel in this chapter....
she has the same strand of hair above her head

ughhh, they are really going for a mild rating arent they? the WN isnt really that dark or anything, but this really light.

i really recommend the WN over this average at best adaptation.

feels like so much background info and supporting dialogue is getting left out

Huh, I don't remember her cutting the arm off, I thought she just cut it heavily into it to try and drain some of the poison and then tourniqueted it.

Lightning!!!!!!

Kinda sad the novel hasn't given her attention lately, though given that she already had her character arc that's understandable, give the other girls a chance.

Can't wait to see how much of a League of Legends expy she'll look like.

Group Leader
@zeroxjac webnovel and other similar sites have it update almost daily. 1432 is the latest according to webnovel.

@Carjiga
That girl is Lightning. Her ability is she is able to fly.. although she cannot carry a lot of weight. But with her help Wendy was safely (barely) survive and healed by Nana.

Users who are viewing this thread