Release That Witch - Ch. 522

Dex-chan lover
OK, with this chapter we are up to date and complete. Some ground rules going forward. Since I am only re-posting, I will only repost 2 weeks after Mangagreat posts. And If I remember to check. Maybe I can find a reminder task program for windows. I will not be splitting media in chapters unless it violates MD 10k x 10k size rules. MG is using good compression on there releases, so sizes of individual media pages are not huge. If MG goes back to using WEBP they will be converted to jpg (MD rule). Lastly:

I am not a money beggar or grubber. BUT! I am a like reaction beggar. So If you "Liked" what I have been doing last couple of weeks. Send me your "Like" or "Love" reaction.

It's been a blast.

Forgot the credits:
MangaGreat.org for original content until I found file not found errors.
Zinmanga for the foresight to only post the original (I think) MG missing pages and others too.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank you for patching up the missing chapters, stuff like this is great even if underappreciated work. Release that witch was in absolutely awful state in Mangadex with huge chunks just missing so this definitely helps the readers a lot. Speaking from personal experience here, I just recently re-read the whole thing and it was a huge chore to jump from site to site to fill in the gaps. Thanks a lot.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for patching up the missing chapters, stuff like this is great even if underappreciated work. Release that witch was in absolutely awful state in Mangadex with huge chunks just missing so this definitely helps the readers a lot. Speaking from personal experience here, I just recently re-read the whole thing and it was a huge chore to jump from site to site to fill in the gaps. Thanks a lot.
Not as bad as you write it up. The most trouble came from mangagreat was missing a lot of chapters. Finding originals from another site. Botching up or altering the originals seems to be a big thing. Locating zinmanga having what seemed to be originals was a god send. Since I did not translate or create chapters. I wanted to give all credit do to the group which did the most for this manga.

Aggregator gang
I am not a money beggar or grubber. BUT! I am a like reaction beggar. So If you "Liked" what I have been doing last couple of weeks. Send me your "Like" or "Love" reaction.

I just want to say thanks so much for doing this. I really enjoyed this work in the past, but I just couldn't deal with such a massive gap in chapters, especially when this work sometimes has incredibly important plot points show up out of nowhere in the space of one or two chapters. It's so wonderful to actually see it complete, and for these past few weeks I've been eagerly watching you get closer and closer to finally getting this caught up. It was an absolutely wonderful surprise when I realized you weren't just randomly updating every once and awhile, but that you were actually seriously going to put in all the missing chapters.

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the massive effort it took to organize and upload the missing chaps!

Users who are viewing this thread