Release That Witch - Ch. 70 - New Witches, New Powers

Supporter
I like the pin-ups, and the chibi face grouping.

Yeah, these witches are way more useful to him than pure combat witches. GMO, library, antigrav, material creation (inks), jukebox, antibacterial, & magnet creation. And some of them haven't had their coming of age boosts still as well.
Also incoming is the boosts/derivatives some get when they get taught science that helps them understand how their abilities have to actually interact with the natural world
Industrial age boosted by magic, go!

Dex-chan lover
9hox4y5.png

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation, it is pretty solid.

The different image sizes was kind of fun to read once, but I hope you've learned how to not do that again. Mystery Moon's tiny waste made me chuckle.

Group Leader
@Claith i did like everything myself for that chapter because it was already translated and i did not want to bother anyone
next chapters are already cleaned by chimeira and they are way better than mine
this should not be an issue going forward

There are actual people with near photographic memory, imagine having a magic ability that has the same function as what a "normal" person can do, at least she can make temporary books, real useful

Fed-Kun's army
@xxxNothingxxx hers is not "near" photographic ;) its perfect....allways anytime and she only needs to see it once...that is clearly superhuman :D also more important she can share this knowledge with her book !!! (later she will also get a new ability which technically turns her into a deity... at least for knowledge)

Double-page supporter
Echo got truly shafted when pulling the witch power gacha.

Even MC's in manga called something like "Reincarnated into another world but with the worst trash-skill ever" would pity her.

"close to 40"???????! holy hell those witch powers really do wonders on the skin huh?

Users who are viewing this thread