Release That Witch - Ch. 86 - The Church's Invitation

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the massive update!
but...alright that's it
HE FAILED NO NUT NOVEMBER
Gadammit Nightingale
but what that round pill the church bastard gave?
*edit: read some spoilers now i see.. fukk the church...

Wow, this was a huge number of chapters!!! Thank you for the updates!!!

From the novel, I don’t remember that Nightingale kissed Roland, did she?

Aggregator gang
@danhern
you are corrected, author also noted early this year that the final ver would be more compact as the WN plot and character are all over the place , expect some different

Thnx for posting the war stuff as a package no cliff binge reading the whole fighting stuff was cool & and kept the story flow fresh.

Dex-chan lover
I agree with @noket, I much prefer binges like this than cliffs, unfinished arcs, or worst of all, parts of chapters. So thanks for the binge :)

What was the medicine, is my memory correct that they had some drug that made ppl stronk for a short while? Still, I wonder how they expect anyone (in power) to trust a singular dose of drug they cant poison-test first.

Dex-chan lover
I feel a little bad for Anna, but also, Nightingale was just oozing with seductive appeal that I can't be mad.

As for the priest...uh...sure. Thanks for the totally-not-dangerous drug. He doesn't look shady at all.

Dex-chan lover
Yeeeees! Nightingale!! Go girl!

Also.. fuck the church! Wasn't there a trapped witch that needed to be freed?

Even though Anna's been in the last page forever, with the drug showing up right above it and Nightingale just before too I can only think of it as a male performance enhancer

@feha
The issue isn't the side effects of the drug, it's that the leaders don't care so long as the deaths of the soldiers who take it give satisfactory results.

Dex-chan lover
Whoa now, I don't remember Veronica ever kissing him. Then again, I read like 200 some chapters in the span of maybe 24 hours, give or take. I dropped it
The moment he picked Anna.
Should I have stuck with the novel longer? It was honestly very well written and a damn interesting read, but the negatives while negligible, added up and when the aforementioned spoiler happened, I gave up.

Users who are viewing this thread