Reliance - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
It's been so long that I have forgotten so many things about this story (and the main story where it spun off from) that I won't even pretend to understand what's going on.

I do know the short haired glasses girl over there is probably a nutbar.

Dex-chan lover
So Hajime-doc is a serial flirt but won't commit to any of the girls (latter good since students). These girls probably all yuri, and crazy girl probably yuri too, who got hurt by Hajime and/but still wants Hajime for herself.

Dex-chan lover
Man, the first question I'd like to ask is "Why you care?". And depending on the answer I'd sent her to either, a normal asylum or the one with shock therapy. Girl is sick in the membrane.

Also, Thank you for translations!

Dex-chan lover
assuming that those girls are all in love/have a crush on the nurse, what's wrong with that? Is she homophobic or she just hates the nurse so much she want to expel her from the school??

anw this girl is indeed nuts, I don't see anything good coming out of this.

thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
So Hajime-doc is a serial flirt but won't commit to any of the girls (latter good since students). These girls probably all yuri, and crazy girl probably yuri too, who got hurt by Hajime and/but still wants Hajime for herself.
You sounds crazy but somehow I want this to happen 😂

Dex-chan lover
assuming that those girls are all in love/have a crush on the nurse, what's wrong with that? Is she homophobic or she just hates the nurse so much she want to expel her from the school??
Because student-teacher relationships are a no-no and she wants to make sure that's not happening?

Dex-chan lover
Because student-teacher relationships are a no-no and she wants to make sure that's not happening?
except she has no proof that the nurse is actually in a relationship with them yet she's hating on the teacher anyway. I've seen high school girls liking young teachers before, and as long as they don't date, why should you or anyone care about who those girls like?

honestly glasses girl is just nuts/has something against the nurse.

Users who are viewing this thread