Relife Player

Should've just made the MC sister the main character at this point because it's so annoying to read. I want to see the MC progress as he gets stronger and not his sister like what?? Take Solo Leveling for example and not fkin One Piece IT'S SO ANNOYING, this manhwa just ruin my day... 0/10

Should've just made the MC sister the main character at this point because it's so annoying to read. I want to see the MC progress as he gets stronger and not his sister like what?? Take Solo Leveling for example and not fkin One Piece IT'S SO ANNOYING, this manhwa just ruin my day... 0/10
Don't forget how they never ever use berserker ever again, it was used once and so far on chapter 51 they don't ever use it again, like I don't know if the author literally forgot that they made that a part of the character but they sure did, great moment for berserker to be used was in chapter 50 were he gains a burst of power and kills the man he's fighting but that doesn't happen and instead poisons him, like I don't understand why the author chose to do that instead of just making him use berserker... Besides that I agree the main character does feel weak and he really should be powering up instead of everyone around him but IG the author is a little shit and doesn't like character progression but what ever.

Going to stop reading this as of chapter 51.

Users who are viewing this thread