ReLIFE - Vol. 10 Ch. 149 - Runt

Double-page supporter
While I do understand not being naturally fit for sports and the consequences of have always had a sedentary life, Arata's case is very strange to me. 😅
My father is in his sixties and he could do all that Arata did with no problem. :V

Fed-Kun's army
If he was athletic 10 years before, it shouldn't be that hard to recover some of that fitness over several months. He shouldn't be standing out anymore. Though admittedly we've never seen him training.

So funny i really love this story and its characters so much. Thanks for uploading!!

I feel like they're stretching it with this "10 year difference". I'm in better shape than I ever was as a teenager as I became obese in my first years of college due to depression, just turned 30. After treatment, I became conscious about my health and made an effort to improve. So this whole 10 year difference is weird. Hell, when it comes to cardio usually a few months of practice is all you need, even if he is compromised due to his smoking, it took me close to a year though because of my obesity and asthma combined. In fact, my sister is a heavy smoker and it took her half a year to to get her cardiovascular system to keep up with the work outs she was trying to complete.

So yeah, this 28 year old thing is stretching it, especially when you consider he has been taking gym class for almost 7 months now.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah even I'm still confused on that 28 year old.. it's not that bad, even though he hasn't exercised for 10 yrs, but his body should have gotten used to it, especially considering he used to be a country bumpkin :/ I mean I'm pretty sure he's better than Ohga but he shouldn't be struggling as much anymore and should be average at least.

Users who are viewing this thread