ReLIFE - Vol. 15 Ch. 220 - Memory Fragments

Ah, the power of love. Overcoming any plot devices since times unknown.

Dex-chan lover
Even thought they remember each other on this chapter, watching Hishiro writing on her hand so she remembers absolutely kills me. She looks so broken...

Aggregator gang
FUCK YEAHHHHH

The anime portrayed this better imo though. Gave me the chills.

Dex-chan lover
ReLIFE let them keep their phone straps, but not the writing on Hishiro's hand? Way to be dramatic

Dex-chan lover
@namisora Not really. The phone straps were vinculated only to their forgotten memories where her hand had his actual full name written clearly and was considered a breach to the rules. Which means she wouldnt need to remember much of the past if she knew his name. Is part of the charm of remembering a important memory with someone.

Still enjoyed the anime version of it as much, even if a lil different.

Double-page supporter
@namisora The phone straps are phone straps and without a memory attached to it, it's just another portion that they spent within their ReLife. However what Hishiro did was basically breaking the rules because her intention in writing it means that she's aware that she'll forget Kaizaki and remember if anyone else other than the subject and support involved knows about their experiment, then their experiment will be terminated and nullified. Even though it's the very end of the experiment, it's still within the experiment span and in order to not leave evidence that Hishiro knows, Onoya had no choice but to erase it :(

Double-page supporter
This..this is the last chapter is the very last that will bring out the tears full blast T_T Oh my gosh all of the recent chapters truly got a bunch of onion ninjas cutting within the pagess.... Ughhhh TAT This chapter and everything about this manga.. truly a masterpieceeeeee.... TAT!!! I can honestly see no other way they could have made this better and I'm the most content they made the buildup and reunion like this!!!

Users who are viewing this thread